Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
I don't think he's trying to be funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
Care is cool

dogcrash truther
*emerges from cloud of doritos dust covered in corporate logos like a NASCAR car* who. actually. cares.

dogcrash truther

Dubsy posted:

i care about the reputation of byob and its relative funniness, and where i fit in that picture :emo:

who are you, again?

dogcrash truther

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Never got to hang out with Rick before he left Az

dogcrash truther

BiG TrUcKs !!! posted:

the op used to be really funny but he turned into one of thoes twitter gaylords who tries to explain why the word human being is hurtful

thanks for the Twitter Update, Big Trucks

dogcrash truther
me, reading the OP: hmmm I wonder if Mersault Horny is still really funny or if he turned into one of those twitter gaylords who tries to explain why the word human being is hurtful... but I guess I'll never know

dogcrash truther

Los Lobos posted:

is mersault horney sam hyde

it's funny that you should ask that...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

Funnypost Collabo posted:

I think I'm going to move over to Reddit.

read my post in the music thread first

• Locked thread