Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sata..._medium=twitter

About time one of the joke religions starting asserting themselves in the US and demanding the same rights as the christian fundies.

Roki B posted:

Op posts a single loving link and doesn't even add a loving thing to it.

First post doesn't have pictures, explanation, doesn't have poo poo.

Motherfucker, sperglords in D&D and games have better first posts than you.

Quit posting, point a gun into your forehead, and blow your brains out.

kill yourself irl

Hail Satan And Abort All Babies

The church of Satan, a semi farcical religion, has advised followers and non-followers alike that those who object to the Hobby Lobby ruling utilize their form to inform their physicians that they object to any and all restrictions on abortion.

From the article

As the religious right fights to restrict rights via religious exemption, they may find that the standard of religious freedom from the RFRA might work against them. Have they dug too far into the mines of Moria and released the balrog onto the legal landscape?

If anyone thinks the current SCOTUS will support nonchristian exemptions, basically :lol:@U, but given the precident this sort of secretarian bickering is inevitable until some type of resolution on the SCOTUS level resolves the hole left open by the Hobby Lobby ruling.

Previous SA Coverage: http://www.somethingawful.com/news/were-all-gonna/

---

There's your OP you bitch idiot hellfucker. I did that in five minutes. Now go steal a gun from a liberal and murder people with it to prove your point you impotent fuckwit.

GBS is poo poo because of you, ZombieJesus. (send him hate PM's or something)
O hai lsatan

ZombieJesus fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Aug 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

this is not an rss feed go die

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

satanic splash-back posted:

rude!

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Satanists are pretty cool

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

ZombieJesus posted:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sata..._medium=twitter

About time one of the joke religions starting asserting themselves in the US and demanding the same rights as the christian fundies.

You didn't even read the article did you, you illiterate moron.

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...
ave satanas

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

oh mighty lord satan deliver us from this lovely thread

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"

Really, by her name you'd think she'd be more pumped then anyone.

Though what is the article saying? That the satanist group are willing to sue people on behalf of others that were denied contraceptives, using the advantages religious groups are granted?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I'm glad Satanists abort their kids.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
hail satan

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Sale hatin'

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
The church of gently caress YOU, DAD!

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

Shnag posted:

Really, by her name you'd think she'd be more pumped then anyone.

Though what is the article saying? That the satanist group are willing to sue people on behalf of others that were denied contraceptives, using the advantages religious groups are granted?

Close. They'll sue on behalf of people who were forced to receive "counseling" prior to being allowed to schedule an abortion, using the advantages religious groups are granted.

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

chaosbreather posted:

Just what I thought. Only white people in hell.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

chaosbreather posted:

got a copy of big-satan.jpg by any chance? I need a new wall paper for work and I'm giving a presentation in an hour.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

It's not a sexual thing. Please don't think this is a sexual thing I just like mudkip and babies need diapers, that's how it works.

chaosbreather posted:

Must be really hard to buy a good fitting t-shirt when you got horn nipples

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

hail satan

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Wendigee posted:

got a copy of big-satan.jpg by any chance? I need a new wall paper for work and I'm giving a presentation in an hour.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kz2sl1lgiwqgt73/IMG_2797.JPG

I actually took this myself in the gallery at Pisa. The museums are way better than the tower, with lots of space dedicated to illustrating how awesome Satan is and how ugly Jesus and all his crew were.

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"

Mutant Headcrab posted:

Close. They'll sue on behalf of people who were forced to receive "counseling" prior to being allowed to schedule an abortion, using the advantages religious groups are granted.

I am guessing the counseling is one long guilt trip and a bunch of "Are you suuuuuuuuuuuuure you want an abortion?"

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Shnag posted:

I am guessing the counseling is one long guilt trip and a bunch of "Are you suuuuuuuuuuuuure you want an abortion?"

It's being forced to read/watch a bunch of Christian propaganda about how sacred life is, yeah.

Also the Satanic Temple rules.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

chaosbreather posted:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kz2sl1lgiwqgt73/IMG_2797.JPG

I actually took this myself in the gallery at Pisa. The museums are way better than the tower, with lots of space dedicated to illustrating how awesome Satan is and how ugly Jesus and all his crew were.

Thanks!

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Hail Satan!

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
time to ship 250 bucks to new york and become a real satanist

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

satanic splash-back posted:

the americans are losing, it is a quagmire

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
if i'm muslim can i deny my beardless male employees benefits because it's haram?

also can i not hire female employees? i know there's laws about it but my beliefs make more worry about the quality of our work when there's women tempting my male workers with their gaping whore holes

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

TheJoker138 posted:

Also the Satanic Temple rules.

They are the best IRL trolls ever. Thinking of converting to Satanism because I have enjoyed their human rights/secularist work to such an extent.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
the satanic temple should require all of its employees to get abortions

then it should abort all of its employees

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
satanists are so loving dorky its really cringeworthy

naem
May 29, 2011

Troll Bridgington posted:

The church of gently caress YOU, DAD!

naem
May 29, 2011

Real talk, employers shouldn't be allowed to make health care decisions for employees.

No employer should know what you and your doctor agree on health wise.

Employers pay X dollars for HEALTH CARE, and it's up to you to put a check in the birth control box at your doctor's office according to YOUR beliefs religious or otherwise.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

naem posted:

Real talk, employers shouldn't be allowed to make health care decisions for employees.

No employer should know what you and your doctor agree on health wise.

Employers pay X dollars for HEALTH CARE, and it's up to you to put a check in the birth control box at your doctor's office according to YOUR beliefs religious or otherwise.

no but then they're paying for your satan pills as opposed to you taking the money they pay you and buying satan pills with them which means they still pay for your satan pills and you're the middle man

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

chaosbreather posted:

well now I know where they got the idea for the final boss in Ghouls 'n' Ghosts

Nice Reddit Account
Nov 27, 2013

by XyloJW
I think it's cool and good that American people's health care is tied to their employers.

Furthermore,

Nice Reddit Account fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Jul 31, 2014

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Burn down all Hobby Lobby locations. Kill all Christians. Bathe in their blood. Hail Satan.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

hail surtr

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

ZombieJesus posted:

Charles Manson is my hero and I'm going to get a hitler tattoo right on my neck! What the gently caress are you going to do about it, dad? :smug:

naem
May 29, 2011

Robo Reagan posted:

no but then they're paying for your satan pills as opposed to you taking the money they pay you and buying satan pills with them which means they still pay for your satan pills and you're the middle man

They are paying for HEALTH CARE, You are then using that money as you see fit in accordance with YOUR beliefs, and employers should know jack squat about it due to doctor patient confidentiality

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

naem posted:

They are paying for HEALTH CARE, You are then using that money as you see fit in accordance with YOUR beliefs, and employers should know jack squat about it due to doctor patient confidentiality

that's not how it works though and for the time being that's not how it's going to work in the future

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Twee as gently caress posted:

satanists are so loving dorky its really cringeworthy

They're ok sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

It should though right? I mean the sin of "deciding when to have babies" would entirely be on those hot, horny young hobby sluts and not on a pure virginal business owner anymore

• Locked thread