Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Don't buy poo poo from unlicensed food carts. My neighborhood is super South American and there are plenty of people selling chopped up mangos and grilled corn and shaved ice etc etc, but one of these people live in my building and they leave their door open from time to time. They have the filthiest apartment I have ever seen. It's caked in grease, there are beds in the kitchen that look like they haven't had the sheets changed in years, and they have a serious roach problem (by comparison we've had two roaches in our apartment since we moved here 6 months ago). They open the door and roaches come skittering out. Thank god they live on the other side of the building because the smell that comes out of their apartment is unbearable when I walk past it.

Basically you never know how loving gross and dirty these people are and they don't need a license to sell their probably unwashed grilled corn on the street corner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread