Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther

Dubsy posted:

my college roommate was a compulsive fuckhead and liar who was generally unpleasant to live with so i rubbed his toothbrush on my gooch :hf:

your a piece of poo poo, dud e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
a thing which will always be true about BYOB is that if you just make the chillest posters feel safe enough to be themselves they will reveal themselves to be sociopaths or sex criminals or just all around bad people e.g. shivadas, gene peters

dogcrash truther

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Roomate: Oh hey listen, I know I said I would watch that anime you've been talking about this Thursday, but actually my parents and fiancé are flying in to wish me a happy birthday. Maybe next week?

Dubsy (to himself): You will rue the day...

dogcrash truther

Dubsy posted:

he abused mine and ym two roommates hospitality for the better part of 16 months and stole money from us repeatedly when we were in a situation where we couldnt tell him to leave. he also lived like a pig and never cleaned up after himself and took to doing three million subtweets about us on twitter as well as every manner of passive aggressive bullshit so once again, i literally do not even feel remotely bad about it and would do it again.

and id do it twice more because its got all you nerd fags in an uproar :dance:

dubsy justice

dogcrash truther

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I can't stand people who only befriend others so that they can be there to laugh when that person is at their lowest, instead of help.

when I get banned or demodded or whatever you should be the next BYOB8.2 IK

dogcrash truther

FluffieDuckie posted:

you forgot "run out by an angry mob"

haha oh yeah, maybe that

dogcrash truther

Dubsy posted:

You're a loving human being, hows that for passive aggressive :banjo:
But you're an SA loving human being too so your opinion literally means nothing :banjo:

"yessssssssssssss"' - internet cybersex wanter

dogcrash truther

Jett posted:

Dubsy heard screams coming from the alleyway and went to investigate. To his horror he realized that there was a woman being raped, right there in the alley.

For a moment there the only sounds were the sobs of the victim and Dubsy's good friend Breadingbutter's diminishing footsteps. What could he do? How could he help?

And then he saw it: amidst the scattered contents of the poor woman's purse was what could only be the rapist's toothbrush. Finally his special talents would be put to good use.

"Justice," he whispered as he unzipped his pants, "is served."

dogcrash truther
it was time to give him... the dubsy :twisted: - chronicles of dubsy

dogcrash truther

Jett posted:

before you go there's something i need to tell you about your waterpik

lmao

dogcrash truther

everyoen should laugh heartily at this, but consider, that a toothbrush might actually doa better job of loosening a little kid's stool, than a finger

dogcrash truther

FluffieDuckie posted:

really dct? a jett finger joke?

i belive jett knows that i am "just playin"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

Ectral posted:

unacceptable feelings

• Locked thread