Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dubsy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

In college we had a feud with another dorm and one night I climbed up the building and pooped in their air conditioner

my college roommate was a compulsive fuckhead and liar who was generally unpleasant to live with so i rubbed his toothbrush on my gooch :hf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubsy

bacalou posted:

that makes two compulsive fuckheads, then

i dunno what makes that compulsive so ooooooook but the difference is i will admit im a fuckhead, he would just lie. :shrug:

Dubsy

dogcrash truther posted:

your a piece of poo poo, dud e

i literally regret no part of it.

Dubsy

anime gently caress pillow posted:

I didn't like my roommate because he partied too hardy and had sex while I slaved away in my room making good posts for the Yob, so I did something passive aggressive and hosed up instead of confronting him or myself. Do I regret this? gently caress no, he had it coming.

he abused mine and ym two roommates hospitality for the better part of 16 months and stole money from us repeatedly when we were in a situation where we couldnt tell him to leave. he also lived like a pig and never cleaned up after himself and took to doing three million subtweets about us on twitter as well as every manner of passive aggressive bullshit so once again, i literally do not even feel remotely bad about it and would do it again.

and id do it twice more because its got all you nerd fags in an uproar :dance:

Dubsy

Dubsy posted:

and id do it twice more because its got all you nerd fags in an uproar :dance:

Dubsy

I brushed my scrotum with my roommate's toothbrush, and hell, I'd do it again too if only to see teh yob call me a detestable human being. It's a point of pride to out passive aggressive someone I'm too cowardly and weak to deal with by spitting in food, making GBS threads in shoes etc. Lol loving goons, you just don't get it.

You're a loving human being, hows that for passive aggressive :banjo:
But you're an SA loving human being too so your opinion literally means nothing :banjo:

Dubsy

If I were your roomate you wouldn't have said that, you'd have brushed my toothbrush on your scrotum and feebly smiled at me whenever I did something obnoxious to your face.

wow, you know me so well from one post, please continue :allears:

Dubsy

its p. funny how you guys call me passive aggresive and then make a bunch of sarcastic passive aggresive nerd remarks to try and get my goat :banjo:

Dubsy

You just literally posted about how you are proud that you passive aggressived someone you were upset was being passive aggressive and that you spent 16 months living with this guy without taking care of the situation. I know you pretty well.

so you tell me how to tell someone to move out when they are 5+ hours from home and have literally no friends in said city, please :allears:

e: actually I don't really care so maybe not tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubsy

I am p. sure that you guys would not have the nerve to do such a thing, being passive aggresive SA nerd faggots yourself, anyway this has been pretty gay waste of time so have fun y'all :banjo:

• Locked thread