Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

one day i will skin all of you :buddy:

can i help? you can skin me last if you want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimmalah

anime gently caress pillow posted:

My roomate is intensely hosed up, keeps rubbing his tits on my monitor, wipes his rear end with my towel and posts pics of it on twitter, that kind of thing. I'm in a bind here because he'd have to take a somewhat long drive home if I told him to stop and he didn't, so I think the solution here is to brush my scrotum with his toothbrush.

you jest but i remember some goon making a paranoid thread because he thought his roommate was masturbating with his electric toothbrush. like apparently he got up one day and thought "hmm my toothbrush tastes like pussy" then made a thread about it

Kimmalah

Jett posted:

"hey, what should we call this stick that we dip in to check the oil level?"

"well, it kind of looks like a penis, so let's call it a dipstick."

ahem i thought the proper term was pud rather than putz that article writer should double check

• Locked thread