Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
My friend got in an accident where a lady basically slammed into him as he left a parking space because she was speeding, turned into the wrong lane, and is dumb.

Now this only matters cause my friend had progressive, and the lady had geico. And geico is the alpha male. The rep basically told my friend it was pretty much her fault, but they were gonna let geico butt gently caress them because why not.

My friend dropped progressive and got geico immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Thanks to Obama I've saved literally 2-3k on doctor visits and meds because the system is hosed up

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

My friend got in an accident where a lady basically slammed into him as he left a parking space because she was speeding, turned into the wrong lane, and is dumb.

Now this only matters cause my friend had progressive, and the lady had geico. And geico is the alpha male. The rep basically told my friend it was pretty much her fault, but they were gonna let geico butt gently caress them because why not.

My friend dropped progressive and got geico immediately.

what is it that the rep actually told your friend

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
75 bucks a month for 250$ deductible? Surely my insurance didn't think this through...

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
imo anyone who can't use "$" properly as an adult deserves to get ripped off by insurance companies because anyone that stupid must be some kind of gigantic liability

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
That the lady was at fault but they weren't gonna fight it so he gets to take the fall on his insurance. Prob because he was leaving a parking space but you know, whatever!!

My advice, get geico and/or a dash cam for front and back.

I'll ask him for what she said specifically cause it was pretty loving insane and shouldn't be legal

They said "we've decided, due to the angle of the impact, it would be hard to fight in court, so we're gonna pay out and your record will take the hit. It was a hard decision. If we charge you more next time your premium is renewed, just call us and we'll credit it to your account." He got the next bill and it was 40 bucks more and he cancelled and switched to geico.

The progressive guy asked why he was canceling and he said "cause you guys stabbed me in the back and wouldn't fight for me in court."

"Well that's up to the individual claims adjuster and I'd have to look that record up..."

She was cited at The accident for not giving a signal for changing lanes too

ziasquinn fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Aug 13, 2014

• Locked thread