Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Looked at the score... A guy named Dilly Duka scored and he's a White American dude. Haha what the heck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

loving lol this is great

Dilly Duka is my new favorite player

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

:canada:

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Yea just saw that second goal. Dill Duke taking it to Pachuca

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
I just turned this game on and Justin Mapp just clowned like three dudes. Is Pachuca bad this year?

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW
Hey Pachuca, what's the...

...Dilly-o? :v:

e: not a bad goal, Pachuca. Not bad at all.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Shambolic.

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

I loved the foam lines being at 90° angles to each other

JayMax
Jun 14, 2007

Hard-nosed gentleman
I'm so tense, I'm flashing back to Santos Laguna / 2009.

JayMax fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Feb 25, 2015

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

These canadians are kicking the poo poo out of pachuca

JayMax
Jun 14, 2007

Hard-nosed gentleman
I'll take a 2-2 draw.

Can't wait for these Mexicans to scrape their faces against the Olympic Stadium's lovely synthetic surface.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Seltzer posted:

Looked at the score... A guy named Dilly Duka scored and he's a White American dude. Haha what the heck.

I think he's half Albanian or something like that. Has the best name of any player in MLS.

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

Well done, Montreal. You guys are steadily improving your fortunes in Mexico as the years go by.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
Where are you guys watching this? Nobody in my area has Fox Sports 2 that I'm aware, and Fox Sports Go doesn't have it available to me b/c of that as well.

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

joshtothemaxx posted:

Where are you guys watching this? Nobody in my area has Fox Sports 2 that I'm aware, and Fox Sports Go doesn't have it available to me b/c of that as well.

Univision or whatever Spanish language channel is running this one.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

This is one of the rare days when I want the purple scum to win, you can watch here if they forget to region block it (they have done it before)

http://www.repretel.com/envivo-6

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Here's another one, this one is the Fox Sports feed with local radio audio (because gently caress listening to the Mexicans for this)

http://multimedios506.com/crpremier.html

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
There is a decent Fox Sports 2 stream here, if anybody is particular about having lovely English language commentary: http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/282317_saprissa_america/#webplayer_ifr|229898|282317|229898|248|1|en

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

No matter who wins I'll be disgusted today, football sucks.

Also that kid Deyver Vega will probably go to Belgium or Norway pretty soon.

e: the scum are playing well, the mexicans are not going to finish with 11 players

e2: my prediction: Saprissa will dominate and have like 4 or 5 really good almost-goals and then America will score on a lame counterattack

Simone Poodoin fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Feb 26, 2015

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012
I guess saprissa gave up for the last 10 minutes? didn't watch the game, just followed the score.

Edit: management set the goal for Club America to qualify to the World Club Cup or whatever is called, so I guess that's why they are playing with that many starters.

El Chingon fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Feb 26, 2015

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

My prediction came true and then they completely collapsed mentally and let in two more.

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012
saw the replay of the game. Nice seeing Peralta silencing the stadium after 80 minutes of loud support for the locals.

SandersPacheco
Jul 15, 2004

Faster than light

Drogadon posted:

My prediction came true and then they completely collapsed mentally and let in two more.

That's what happens when we sub the only decent, emotionally stable defender out (Machado). Our defence is a joke. Oh well, time to support any of the other two cuntish clubs left.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

The mighty CL9 will avenge you guys in the next phase

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
Time for some Vamos action!! Those new kits look nice.

One minute in and drat that should have been a goal.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Let's go DC! The crowd is great so far. Bill Hamid not playing is pretty scary.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
DC looks as rusty as expected.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Your Boy Fancy posted:

DC looks as rusty as expected.

These crosses are coming in too easy.
I'm afraid this is the year Franklins wheels fall off.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Hahahahaha oh my god Dykstra

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Good lord. At least it wasn't a red!

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Joe Willis wouldn't have done that.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

camoseven posted:

Good lord. At least it wasn't a red!

Yeah Bill would have probably taken that guys head off.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
5-0 would not surprise me at this point

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

DC looks in shambles across the field. Absolutely nobody on the same page and getting run ragged.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Just kidding dc owns get hosed shitlords

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Espindola out of nowhere! Now it'll be 5-1 instead of 5-0!

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Porfirio is garbage, Acosta only looks good when he has Pipo next to him, not surprised those clowns got scored on.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Come back joe willis.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

joshtothemaxx posted:

Hahahahaha oh my god Dykstra

GET ME WILLIS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747