Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Personperson14 posted:

He should do something nice with his time like a White Zombie reunion.

That didn't happen? White Zombie played a few months back at that music fest here in Virginia that he does every year. I didn't know it was a one-off. I feel so special now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

im pooping! posted:

I remember reading some story here about a goon who was a roadie or some poo poo, and Rob Zombie was talking poo poo so the goon walks over and towers above Zombie, because apparently Rob Zombie is a sawed-off little poo poo, and just said "Eat poo poo, Zombie!" and Rob Zombie shut his drat mouth.

And that goon was Albert Einstein. Zombie is a bitch fit trowing pussy who cuts bands from tours for drinking backstage. He wouldn't get in a fight, but security would have chucked that goon halfway through the word "Eat..."

• Locked thread