Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TryAgainBragg
May 5, 2014
Is this actually bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
oh no he's with someone in her late 20s, what a literal hitler

Arclyte
Apr 21, 2002
He got melty face like maggie gylllyyynnnhaal

Burn My Dread
Feb 23, 2007

Tear up your fear, the end is coming near, spit it out like a spear, I'll burn your dread

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

keep in mind that people on the internet expect disney girls to be virgins until age 80

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I have no idea what your avatar is from, but is that the actor that is playing Star-Lord? It's hard to tell from that animgif but damned if he doesn't look like him.

ZergFluid
Feb 20, 2014

by XyloJW

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Yes, it is bad. It's bad because when he was in his 20s he was probably loving other women in their 20s, but now that he's 47 he's still loving women in their 20s. This obviously screws over other men.

This is why guys put pussy on a pedestal because guys like David Schimmer, or high status men in general, are allowed to hoard prime female erotic capital, thereby creating a shortage of available prime youngish pussy (women in their late teens to late 20s.)

TryAgainBragg
May 5, 2014

ZergFluid posted:

Yes, it is bad. It's bad because when he was in his 20s he was probably loving other women in their 20s, but now that he's 47 he's still loving women in their 20s. This obviously screws over other men.

This is why guys put pussy on a pedestal because guys like David Schimmer, or high status men in general, are allowed to hoard prime female erotic capital, thereby creating a shortage of prime youngish pussy (women in their late teens to late 20s.)

ur pic seems accurate

too much dead rat
Nov 7, 2009

You think you're looking at me through some window, when all you're really doing is looking in a mirror.
Zergfluid, you are the Rosa Parks of men's issues and this thread is your bus boycott.

Arclyte
Apr 21, 2002
There are lots of women, you didnt have a chance with this one anyway

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat
i really liked david schwimmer in the movie breast men. well, i actually liked the breasts, but thanks to classical conditioning i now associate all breasts with david schwimmer.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

ZergFluid posted:

This is why guys put pussy on a pedestal because guys like David Schimmer, or high status men in general, are allowed to hoard prime female erotic capital thereby creating a shortage of prime youngish pussy (women in their late teens to late 20s.)

While not my type at all, David Schwimmer seems like a nice enough guy. You, on the other hand, seem like a tool, and I imagine so does every woman you've ever met.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

a hole-y ghost posted:

a match made in caricature artist heaven

yeah all he needs is a polaroid

also, if zergfluid is a troll he is an exceptionally good one

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ZergFluid posted:

This is why guys put pussy on a pedestal because guys like David Schimmer, or high status men in general, are allowed to hoard prime female erotic capital, thereby creating a shortage of available prime youngish pussy (women in their late teens to late 20s.)
hey zerg fluid where exactly is the female erotic capital???? i may make a quick trip there

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

Blazing Ownager posted:

I have no idea what your avatar is from, but is that the actor that is playing Star-Lord? It's hard to tell from that animgif but damned if he doesn't look like him.
I had to check because I don't know who Star-Lord is, but it is him. Chris Pratt, from Parks & Recreation.

naem
May 29, 2011

I bet at 47 we are all going to be ok with this concept honestly

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

a hole-y ghost posted:

hey zerg fluid where exactly is the female erotic capital???? i may make a quick trip there

can i trade my sexual market value in for star citizen ships?

Kaytwo
Jun 2, 2014

by Ralp
I'll never understand the outrage over older men loving prime 20 year pussy

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

a hole-y ghost posted:

Oddly enough, the elbow.

TryAgainBragg
May 5, 2014
Guy whos profile picture is a murderer known for his hate of women/pua skills. Seems legit, no troll

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

TryAgainBragg posted:

Guy whos profile picture is a murderer known for his hate of women/pua skills. Seems legit, no troll
*gulp* UH OH WE'VE BEEN DUPED!

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

TryAgainBragg posted:

unironically, lurk more

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
you should up your value op, maybe get rich or grow some balls

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

a hole-y ghost posted:

*gulp* UH OH WE'VE BEEN DUPED!

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Kaytwo posted:

I'll never understand the outrage over older men loving prime 20 year pussy

Older men are taking away using up all the prime 20 year pussy to which Zerg Fluid feels he is entitled.
Also, this is literally the first time anyone has ever been jealous of David Schwimmer.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

ZergFluid posted:

Are there really enough rich people for this to be statistically a deal? Ignoring everything else wrong with your viewpoints if I just go ahead and accept that elite men (in the top percents of finance/power/whatever) are always going to dump their life long loves to upgrade to the hottest of mid 20 somethings (and to be honest, at least in those pictures she doesn't really seem exceptionally attractive), is that enough guys to make an even somewhat significant impact in the dating pool? I just don't get the impression that a playboy millionaire swooping in to steal the girl you've been flirting with is that common of an occurrence.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I threw away a perfectly good pussy today just to spite you ZF.

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat

ZergFluid posted:

David Schimmer

quote:

high status

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

The pussy cartel has deemed this acceptable and good specifically to make you feel bad, OP.

potentiallycool
Nov 7, 2011

Homie
Fallen Rib

ZergFluid posted:

This cannot be real.

naem
May 29, 2011

Guy at 20 "girl dating older man? No!!!!!"

Same guy at 47 "I may have been a bit hasty about my previous stance on this topic, MMMMPPPHHF"

***presses face into hot young pair of cute but somewhat squidgy looking 32 year old's boobs***

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

he hasn't aged at all

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Shithouse Dave posted:

The pussy cartel has deemed this acceptable and good specifically to make you feel bad, OP.
I do think it's kind of funny that most people advocating feminism would frown upon the socially pervasive concept of women deriving most of their value from their beauty and getting rich via marrying wrinkly old dudes, but support the concept when it means making mras butthurt.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
She's not that hot and he has PTSD eyes.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Was zergfluid the e/n poster who was trying to date/stalk that smelly racist girl? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat

ArbitraryC posted:

I do think it's kind of funny that most people advocating feminism would frown upon the socially pervasive concept of women deriving most of their value from their beauty and getting rich via marrying wrinkly old dudes, but support the concept when it means making mras butthurt.

i wish i were a dy/dx so you would just go away

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

he looks like he's a member of sum 41 but then got his head stuck in a taffy stretcher

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

ArbitraryC posted:

We're the Palestine of gender politics

too much dead rat
Nov 7, 2009

You think you're looking at me through some window, when all you're really doing is looking in a mirror.

Shithouse Dave posted:

Was zergfluid the e/n poster who was trying to date/stalk that smelly racist girl? Or am I thinking of someone else?

A different person who at least managed to speak to a woman.

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat
zergfluid did post a bunch in e/n but it was basically the same vagina capital stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

Synonamess Botch posted:

zergfluid did post a bunch in e/n but it was basically the same vagina capital stuff

why would someone make this gimmick account when we have real ones wander in here all the time?

• Locked thread