Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

Albo for PM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

SynthOrange posted:

We're all gonna die

We'll be less of a burden on the state when we're DEAD.

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

Nibbles! posted:

Been funny would have helped too.

Jokes on them, I would say I was Muslim to get the paper for $1

Which type of muslim?

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

Anidav posted:

:cripes:
Albo please challenge. Please.

I find it humorous that they label the ALP as red... Should be purple, half red and blue.

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

Gough Suppressant posted:

Nah, yellow.

Also the Victorian state libs are so afraid of their polling numbers they are trying to court the xxx420BONERLORDxxx vote by talking about medicinal marijuana

I call it the 'LOOK OVER THERE!' maneuver.

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011
talking to a non unionist:

"no you are 100 per cent right 6 out of 7 workers choose not to be in a union because they are so great. I am not in a union because my employer pays me way over and above the award. Why would I take a cut in wages and conditions to be in the union."

Right, EVERY WORKPLACE that doesn't have a union = BETTER right?... Some people just don't look outside their own little world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

dr_rat posted:

And god we all know how that turned out, what with all the Vietnamese who stole everyone jobs, while living off welfare and bring their violent mystery religion to Australia and never fitting in with 'Australian culture'. God what a nightmare that was, I can totally see why we wouldn't want any more refugees after that mess.

Sort of want to read the right wing newspaper articles at the time to see what was actually being printed at the time. Or was the right of Australia for it due to the whole them fleeing from communist and everything? From what I've read despite some pretty decent general acceptance of the Vietnamese refugees there was still quite a bit of yellow peril/Asians are going to take over Australia crap, going on a the time.

Sad thing is, people like Pauline Hanson continue to peddle this theory. "THEY'LL TAKE OUR JOBS!"

• Locked thread