Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
With luck he can fence him and grind his jones into dust and i can finally toss this jbj brick into the river

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
It only took 6 seconds for JDJ to let DC fall off the stage while being restrained by 5 security guards. Wheres your takedown defense fatty?

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
I hope Jones loses, but mostly for tradition by this point. Hopefully its just more entertaining than your big brother pushing on your head so you can't reach him for 25 minutes.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
I think all things are best enjoyed with a completely neutral and objective point of view.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Gomi

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Bluedeanie posted:

I rode the Chris Leben train all the way to the depot and am probably a worse person for it.

Follow up on this, were you personally disappointed that he threw in the towel or do you have a soul?

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Mazzagatti2Hotty posted:

Could the decline in finishes over the years be representative of an overall increase in fighter skill level/a decrease in "all out war" retardation in training camps?

Genuine question, I haven't seen any FOX Sports 1 fights so I have no idea how bad the prelim fighters are these days.

Yeah I'm pretty sure this is what people are supposed to be taking away from those stats instead of the 'lol fighters are getting worse' thing.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Time will tell my friends, no need to get worked up.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Gary Goodridge was an armwrestler and he submitted a large japanese man with a forearm choke.

Thats stupid you cant even choke a forearm

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
I hope Hunt wins easily

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Jon Jones is not smart enough to plan this out, he's not even smart enough to plan ahead for a taxi home.

Ice cold

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
If enough people tweet at Dana can we change the rules to let DC cheat egregiously throughout the match?

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
He is a powerful handsome young champion and people are probing for a good excuse to resent him besides jealousy.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

LobsterMobster posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mkiGMtbrPM

other than him not transitioning to the fourth dimension yet

He is the best

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Bluedeanie posted:

*jon jones looks at his ankle* hey pussy, you still there?

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Bluedeanie posted:

Someone post the story of the time Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier met.

I don't remember who I'm paraphrasing but it was something like:
Hey, I just met you
This is crazy
We're both black
Take you down maybe?

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
What is the steroid that gives you man boobs, shrinks your balls and turns you super red all the time?

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Remember when he was doing the splits while Diaz gave him the finger? Good times man.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Is there anyone who doesn't like pettis? Dude does cartwheel kicks and poo poo, what's not to love?

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

willie_dee posted:

There is one hell of a Freudian slip in this video.

Did you or did you not gently caress GSP?

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Bisping's footwork isn't that bad. I think he does his thing plinking away from the outside and circling left and into a comfortable decision.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
I'm fine with any outcome for that fight but it will probably be more interesting down the line if MacGregor wins so whatever.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Goku is a featherweight, no way the NSAC would approve that fight.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Daaaamn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
I love her dearly

• Locked thread