Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
Oakland
Jacksonville
Tampa Bay
Minnesota

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

Chichevache posted:

I'm not sure if it is too late to change your entry, but you do know Lovie Smith is taking over the Bucs, right?

I do. And I know they have a decent roster, but you play to win the game. you dont play just to play it.

you play to win the game

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

Chichevache posted:

Fair enough. I was just surprised to see the Bucs as your top pick. Then again I've got the Dolphins so ::shrug:

I feel really solid in the other three (as does every one else apparently), so I just wanted to maximize my chances to get over with a team I felt was going to do poorly, that apparently no one else did. Plus I picked based off of the stupid middle of the off-season guesstimates I did of every team's records for the season, but I still agree with them in principle.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

:whatup:

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
2 2-11 teams = 10 points
1 2-11 team bolded = 10 more
1 6-7 team = -2 points

18 points so far. gently caress the vikings.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

Eifert Posting posted:

Normally I'd just get you both an av cert, but I'm currently looking for work. We need a tiebreaker. If you want the cert, illustrate the lowest ever moment of your team IN A GAME. No stick figures, and must be intelligible. A third party will judge. You can also concede if you're no fun.

For my part I say toss the money in with the MSF donation, but if Ham wants to fight I'll illustrate the poo poo out of primetime andy.

Unless you mean all time low, but honestly I've only been a Bengals fan for 12 years, so that limits me to the Steelers wild card game and I don't want to relive that moment for any reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

Kettle mentioned something earlier about splitting a donation, otherwise I concede :o:

That'd be my preference. Donate it to MSFalong with the rest if the money you're giving. But do it in the name of DO YALL WANT A Kettle imo

• Locked thread