Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
nascar with no brakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
It's called DOTA op and it already exists

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
make police meet each other on the street but one is dressed in a hoodie, without his badge, but with his gun.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

i'd like to see drunk nascar, .20 and above

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Not just drunk but nitrous / oil slicks / caltrops

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
400 meter rainbow dash

basically you make a bunch of bronies race each other into a pit of fire

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
wait wait wait guys

we get two genetically altered superhumans, make them smoke bath salts until their faces melt off, then throw them in a pit with a bunch of rabid animals

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Xtreme Bank Robbery. It's like a normal bank robbery, but with skateboards. The winners get pardoned and can spend the money they stole on whatever they want.

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
So let me get this straight, the one rule is that no one can hold a bar right? Can you at least kick the bar up into the air and then roundhouse it at someone? I need to know because I've been training that move for the last decade and I want to make sure it wasn't for nothing.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I think this would just turn whatever sport into a testicle kicking contest.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

i'd like to see drunk nascar, .20 and above

like softball where you put a keg on 2nd and cant pass till you chug a cup, make them pit every lap and take a shot, or else jsut run 4loko through their drink tubes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Baseball but after you hit you keep the bat and must fight the baseman in order to be safe

• Locked thread