Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Mr. Nice! posted:

Now I know I'm "that guy" already because I asked for a cup of coffee at the movie theatre, but in my defense it was a menu item. I ordered and waited over 15 minutes today for the group of employees and a manager to collectively figure out how to run a commercial drip coffee dispenser.

Who the gently caress buys coffee at a movie theater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I bet you'd need to hire an entire landscaping crew to reach that hole.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

Whassa matter, Whip? Scared to dive in head first?

I imagine it'd be like a skydiver missing his mark and getting tangled up in a tree, left there to slowly die.

Oh. Its Justine Tunney. Yeah. She's a loving barrel of crazy. Went from OWS crazy to kill all poors and feed them soylent crazy.

Whip Slagcheek fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Aug 10, 2014

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Oh god what did you do. Now it's going to take screenshots and tweet them like it did to GBS.

Hahahah wait, what?

• Locked thread