Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
do any hot chicks get their tits out?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

so jealous of that baby

i always thought you had to do some serious poo poo to get a dd, like rape and murder and grand theft. like felony poo poo

we had a meritorious corporal pop hot for meth after a 96 and he got busted down to pfc then got an oth 6 months later

also a few for coke and a bunch for weed. some of em bullshitted hard enough excuses that they didnt get the boot

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Just wanna huck that drat baby out the window Eric Clapton style and suck on them titties.

sayme

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

Got creeped on by a super weird, chunky, fedora-wearing chick on the sardine-packed train tonight who saw my KIA bracelet and then got all nasal heavy breathing in my face and complimented my hands and asked for hugs and poo poo.

Gonna go to the ER to get checked for ebola. If you don't hear from me in a week, call in the nukes because New York is lost.

hahahahaahaah

did you feel shame at the half chub you got?

you should because it was probably a tranny

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Lol wow I was loving blitzed :megaman:

it was a good thread tbqh

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Why does a cop post in the vet thread? :iiam:

But seriously coffee during a movie would be good. I think most of us are well past that age where sitting there with a big gulp and jumbo popcorn is appetizing. Hell a black frappe would be drat good, greek diner near me makes them to go.

rather have a pitcher of beer :tutbutt:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

gleep gloop posted:

MORE LIKE A BIG BLACK DICK human being

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
lmbo

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
why the gently caress would you call or go anywhere, just sit at home covered in chip crumbs and jizz stains and mash out online resumes

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

gleep gloop posted:

I got out with a poo poo ton of cash and NJ unemployment was like two years and just a few dollars short of my active duty pay. I drank myself into oblivion until my dad came home for lunch one day three months after I got out and found me asleep in the tub surrounded by bottles. So then I got my own place and did the same thing, and then got a job like a weenie and then school. So total I spent about 6 months being a useless bum when I could've spent 2 years. I failed.

lookit this tryhard

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

gleep gloop posted:

You wanna loving rumble m8

Gleep's me mate I'll bash yore fookin 'ead in oval office

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
that guy knows how to party

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

so...

two home alarm salesmen just pulled up to try to pitch me on upgrading my alarm and it escalated to them running for their car in less than a minute.

you can only say 'no thank you' so many times before 'get off my property' starts coming out and the salesmen start saying poo poo like 'you deserve to get robbed'.

chasing their car into the street with my old security system sign probably wasn't a great idea either.

if they were minorities or redneck trash then they were probably gonna case your house and rob it after doing an "inspection"

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

oh, and my roommate is black, should I just start assuming he's going to rob me?

when the race war begins hes gonna disembowel you as you sleep m8

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

If it were a dog that was stuck, GiP would mobilize a task force to extract and rub is belly. Rethink your life m8

i think cats are kinda neat but then again i aint goin nowhere to save one, thats a job for the fire dept

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

ded posted:

so. 2 1/2 hours of NO WAITING just to get a picture taken and pickup a shirt and have my $550 receipt from my online purchase stamped

gently caress sake

what the gently caress a picture and a shirt cost you 550 bucks?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

zombie303 posted:

It's more like a black hole

hey we arent talking about your anus ok buddy?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

iyaayas01 posted:

I'm still lolling about the fact that the bill as originally written would've turned every cop in the state into an instant criminal.

too late they already were!

No NFA stuff, no pistols, and nothing that falls under the new assault weapon definitions. For now I just have everything locked in my dad's safe. I could argue that they're not in my home and I don't have ready access to them.

come to colorado you can live in my spare bedroom and i got a gunsafe you can put your poo poo in

disclaimer: i live in a ghetto area filled with beaners and spooks and i busted down the spare bedroom door one night in a drunken rage so you may occasionally have to fend off some booze filled rape attempts

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

zombie303 posted:

you live on federal?

nah man im in west aurora

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

My roommate days are loooong over

it was mostly a ploy to rape you sorry

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

you seem pretty drat sure i won't take advantage of your drunken state

we can take advantage of each other

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

bengy81 posted:

Man look at you sorry Aurora living human being. South suburbs rule supreme!

(J/k I hat Douglas County and every stupid hick that lives here)

id rather live in the sticks with a bunch of redneck assholes than in the liddle east bruvh. cant remember the last time i went a day without hearing some disgusting klingon sounding mud language polluting the air

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

zombie303 posted:

Sorry Teach, aint happening.

gatdamn what worthless community college you going to?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

RichieHimself posted:

Colorado is badass, I'd move out there right now if it wasn't so goddamn expensive to live in a place that has people.

poo poo bruh, lemme tell you bout my spare bedroom...

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
like i dont want any rent or nothin just make sure you have an unwavering willingness to reenact rorkes drift with me when rahowa comes

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

RichieHimself posted:

I would follow you into the mists of Avalon if that's what you mean.

then welcome brother

you can smoke weed too just do it out on the balconey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAZrEAkcL5E

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

RichieHimself posted:

You had me at smoke weed.

just remember to lie back and think of england when the time comes

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
theres actually video evidence of his crime against nature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2uXBD1AJWc