Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

Did you go to UoP or something? How did you get a BS in econ without needing calc? At my school you absolutely needed calc) at the 3000+ level.

My school requires one of Calc I, applied calc, or linear models and probability for econ majors, but you need calc fo sho. I found out the hard way after skating through linear models and finding the first exam in an upper level macro econ class to consist of about half calc equations. The professor toned it down on future exams because most people bombed, but even without calc the math poo poo was really tough. If you're not good at math and you don't want to put in the time to get better, stay far away from econ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

This in state tuition thing is dumb imo. I suppose it matters if you're after a grad degree, but if you're some scrub that just got free why not do a year or two at the local community college, get residency, and transfer to big boy school? You'll likely qualify for a full pell grant your first year and community college tuition is like forty bucks. The GI Bill and the yellow ribbon program are already insanely good, I really don't think veterans need more "benefits" on top of that. Most vets I know are lovely people, at some point the general public is going to realize this and be like "why the gently caress are we giving these shitheads all this cool stuff?"

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

Fart Sandwiches posted:

The movie You're Next is pretty good. It seems like a normal home invasion style movie but ends up with this hot australian chick insanely owning the killers. It's up on netflix if anyone is interested in that kind of thing.

This is a good movie and definitely worth checking out. I saw it a few years ago when it premiered in Toronto and I really liked it, excellent combo of gore and some laughs.

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

ded posted:

$150 for the 'regular package' which is ID, yearbook, a shirt, and a pass to all the schools games & dances
$50 for 2 sets of gym clothes
$350 for the 'donation' - all the schools around here ask for donations and they fund things like band/computerclasses/choir/ect all the poo poo the state of california does not loving fund anymore
$55 for the photoset package that has all the crap that all the family wants

so more like $605 actually

still need to buy some new clothes & school supplies

kids are expensive don't have them

Kids are such a scam. You pay all this money and do your best to raise them right and they could still turn out to be murders or SJWs.

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

bengy81 posted:

Hey what do you guys think the odds are that Caro turns up in the next ISIS video?

Probably zero since he's most likely already dead. Plus Asad's dudes snatched him up not ISIS.

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

Colorado is badass, I'd move out there right now if it wasn't so goddamn expensive to live in a place that has people.

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

like i dont want any rent or nothin just make sure you have an unwavering willingness to reenact rorkes drift with me when rahowa comes

I would follow you into the mists of Avalon if that's what you mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

then welcome brother

you can smoke weed too just do it out on the balconey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAZrEAkcL5E

You had me at smoke weed.

• Locked thread