Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

You know how to start a month right holly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I don't even see the code anymore. All I see is blonde, brunette, red-head.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Victor Vermis posted:

Guardians of the Galaxy was ok.
A Most Wanted Man was poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo

Rotten Phillips gave it 90%

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Carteret posted:

The post credits stinger was loving great. It still boggles my mind that people haven't figured out that every marvel movie has a stinger at the end.

Avengers tie in?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Carteret posted:

Even better.

Mother loving Howard the Duck!

Well I guess if you're going to make a movie about d-list heroes you might as well have a stinger with one.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

krispykremessuck posted:

I don't read comic books because I gently caress girls

at least n4i has an excuse

Yeah, he has more sex than you do.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Obama Africanus posted:

Huh, Tyler is older than I thought.

That's too tame for Tyler.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Reilly had his moment and it came and went. I honestly think the little role he had in Hoffa was better than the comedy stuff. And that godawful Tim & Eric stuff...I don't know how that took off at all.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I want another movie of Daniel Day Lewis giving no fucks and chopping people up with a butcher knife.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Go back to gyroscope systems with giant gently caress off warheads. The Soviets had it right- gently caress accuracy, just add a megaton for every mile of error.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

DD in the NG for failing piss test? BCD at worst that gets upgraded to general under OTH because the TAG doesn't want to do the paperwork. No idea what happens officer side- I only ever saw one LT get kicked out for smoking weed and don't know what characterization he got. I think under ARs officers can't get a DD or BCD- it's either whole-hog dismissal proceedings with a drop from branch rolls or they find some way to administratively revoke your commission.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

DD is a felony equivalent

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

Their women's study programs is top notch.

But how is the philosophy & rhetoric department?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

poo poo, loving decaf coffee in the breakroom, man.

In other news

Feeling a strong urge to give that kid a swirly.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Pssh, brick ramen on the go straight from the packet. Portable carb loading with electrolyte salts to help keep you hydrated.

Scrubs.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

Oh I'm sorrry I didn't realize anyone one of you had more time behind a rifle than I did! Where were you top notch tier 1 DUMB FUCKS when my squad (and jon) were at midwest regionals back in 2011?!?

Oh lol that's right earning a sick k/d in cod you loving losers maybe with some luck you'll fall into some ok pussy but I really doubt it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR3ORb5gVqk&t=320s

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

I am personally thankful for your service because of that story you shared about the idiot who got bit by a cat.

Kinky.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

HDI's thread was some taxi cab confessions poo poo

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

took day off so this is for the gipper :911:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Who the gently caress buys coffee at a movie theater

Why does a cop post in the vet thread? :iiam:

But seriously coffee during a movie would be good. I think most of us are well past that age where sitting there with a big gulp and jumbo popcorn is appetizing. Hell a black frappe would be drat good, greek diner near me makes them to go.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

rather have a pitcher of beer :tutbutt:

i'll drive you drunk fools home

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9tB0xmaDRs

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fister Roboto posted:

I'm an equal opportunity tit lover.

Oh?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:laugh:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Oh god what did you do. Now it's going to take screenshots and tweet them like it did to GBS.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Hahahah wait, what?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3652821&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

At this time, I will take back my previous "still would". Would not.

Too late, caveat emptor. You live in an age where Google and GIS answers 99% of questions :cmon:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

SLAM WHALE
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicaprobus/39-real-sexy-ladies-remind-everyone-how-to-wear-a-bikini
HOLY GRAIL

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

My last year in the NG coincided with my first hospital stay, and I never drilled again. Just checked in by phone or text and got marked as medical. Going noticeably crazy has its benefits, I guess.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mail him some dog poo poo and a picture of your sack

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Sanity is overrated anyways.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Bolow posted:

lymphedema

I immediately regret googling this.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Gleep's me mate I'll bash yore fookin 'ead in oval office

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

why do i get the feeling you're going to be front page cnn one day for a home invasion shooting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I AM PREJUDICED AGAINST YOUR SUPPOSED "PRIVILEGE" TO CONTINUE LIVING AFTER STEPPING FOOT ON MY PROPERTY

• Locked thread