Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

this page needs something better than a bad tattoo

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

gleep gloop posted:

The best is when people give you reasons for why they didn't join. I guess they think it will make you respect them more? I generally don't respect people
Who joined because I assume they're some sort of loser, and if you couldn't even get in, especially during the surge, you suck. A lot.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
you want need free college money because your family sucks and didnt save any for you? fine. go join the air force doing whatever job for 4 years and never ever worry about getting shot at and have a better QoL than the other branches.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

even the lowest end mustang has traction & stability control

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Aug 8, 2014

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
damnit i was going to post this in hdis drunk thread but THAT loving PIG GASSED IT so here

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
if i cut off my cock & balls all the guys will love me!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
its a dude that is afraid to be gay but also afraid to cut it off but also likes guys

or something

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

KirbyKhan posted:

Just got out. 2PM today I walked out of the MPF, no hat, taking off my blouse as I walked to the car. So HARDXCORE defiance. Now I need to find a dude who will sell me a weed. gently caress yeah!

i waited till my terminal leave was over and i threw all of my uniforms away other than my crackerjack dress blues and peacoat

then i lost them when i was out of state and couldn't pay the storage fees because i was loving broke and needed the money for rent/food

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
have you tried not being crazy?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

so...

two home alarm salesmen just pulled up to try to pitch me on upgrading my alarm and it escalated to them running for their car in less than a minute.

you can only say 'no thank you' so many times before 'get off my property' starts coming out and the salesmen start saying poo poo like 'you deserve to get robbed'.

chasing their car into the street with my old security system sign probably wasn't a great idea either.

i've had fucks like that come by my house. after i say NO a few times they always ask "can we leave a sign here as a courtesy for you?!??" and i'm like gently caress NO i'm not letting you mark my loving house

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

gleep gloop posted:

lol what that's the most suspiscious sounding thing I've ever heard.

Victor Vermis posted:

I think it's just free advertising for them, free chance to scare off robbers for you.

dudes have been known to use those 'free signs' as markers for houses to hit

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
anyone remember sucker.exe? it would read newsfeeds for images with tags you specified. holy gently caress i grabbed some nasty poo poo doing that. :stonk:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
so i take my daughter to school reg were its supposed to be NO WAIT if you do everything online!!! just pictures for school id.

line is 500+ people in the NO WAIT line

i think ill go back later

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
we don't want the gene pool poluted with your filth anyways

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
so. 2 1/2 hours of NO WAITING just to get a picture taken and pickup a shirt and have my $550 receipt from my online purchase stamped

gently caress sake

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

what the gently caress a picture and a shirt cost you 550 bucks?

$150 for the 'regular package' which is ID, yearbook, a shirt, and a pass to all the schools games & dances
$50 for 2 sets of gym clothes
$350 for the 'donation' - all the schools around here ask for donations and they fund things like band/computerclasses/choir/ect all the poo poo the state of california does not loving fund anymore
$55 for the photoset package that has all the crap that all the family wants

so more like $605 actually

still need to buy some new clothes & school supplies

kids are expensive don't have them

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
wait

the cheapest to make ammo is sold out?

bahaaaaaaaaa

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
that is some crazy levels of BAMA TAKEN MAH GUNS paranoia

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
if i had a gun store i would fully take advantage of wackos like that

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

A PM from him : May 25, 2010 22:23

quote:

Caro
Sep 14, 2003

Black like your eyes have been painted with velvet. It's so dark that it is as if the darkness is stuck to your face. No matter which direction you look. Instrument navigation as a diver that deep with no lights is really difficult, on par with navigating an aircraft in pitch darkness with no landmarks or airspeed indicators. Just an altimeter, charts, and a compass. It's actually a bit worse since you're about the same density as the fluid you're moving through. Turbulence screws you much more quickly than it would an aircraft.

Oxygen toxicity is also a big problem that deep. On such a technical dive you have to carry several bottles with varying partial pressures of oxygen. Breathe from the wrong tank at the wrong depth and you die. You can't confuse those regulators. It only takes one breath on a too-lean mixture, maybe a couple on a too-rich mixture though probably also one. I'd have to look that up again. I'm pretty sure you have zero chance of survival if you do that, however.

Technical divers are crazy. The craziest technical divers are Frenchmen. It's on the same level as wingsuit base jumping.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

zombie303 posted:

any particular reason he sent that? was diving being discussed?

it was caro

he did not need reasons to send weird rear end pms to people

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
i went on a 7 day cruise and saw some alaska cities

can't find my good pics so here is a bad one

so ya chilling out next to giant rear end glaciers while watching a movie on a giant outdoor screen and drinking a beer is p rad

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
searching for random poo poo on google can turn up pretty cool results

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Snowdens Secret posted:

So glad I never have to deal with the VA ever

• Locked thread