Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
Nuke israel, nuke the middle east, enjoy the view from the east coast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
You guys do realize that Finland lost both times anyway?

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

a win's a win

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

cravius posted:

Holy gently caress I can't believe how the DnD posters are literally fighting each other to choke on Hamas dick. There is absolutely no semblance of actual discussion.

As opposed to your choking on IDF dick?

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

psydude posted:

It's kind of like rooting for the Pats against the Broncos when your team has a by week. It's nobody's first choice, but gently caress the Broncos.

Yeah but the Broncos were hilarious in the Jake Plummer years.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
who cares, it's awesome learning this poo poo

opsec is for babies

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

krispykremessuck posted:

shutup human being I'm talking about the one that posts in here

gently caress poo poo i got owned

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
it'd be awesome if we had some b-52s drop some bombs on tel aviv to send a message

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

why would we do that you idiot

why shouldn't we? let bibi bitch and moan all he wants while i laugh

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

cuz an arc light strike would be better used against muzzies

weve been doing that forever though, let's try something different

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

KirbyKhan posted:

This! This right here is what I'm talking about. A pissrocket will kill a motherfucker dead. It is a thing designed to kill you. There is not comparatively. A bunker buster and heavenly hellfire is just a better designed version of a murder implement. Any amount of force against your actual no poo poo country demands a response.

Yeah, but a military response is not really the most effective way to deal with pissrockets because the launchers are so mobile and the rockets easy to fabricate. Kind of like how the free fire zones didn't blow the poo poo out of the VC despite the amount of ordinance used inside them.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

illrepute posted:

Let's split the difference and bomb the Saudis, they really deserve it.

I'd be okay with this.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Fucitol posted:

area denial is still a military tactic employed today

and it doesn't do a whole lot to irregulars

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

sky shark posted:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...445d_story.html

Literally no other journalists will confirm the use of human shields as HAMAS uses hospital as headquarters. Literally. None.

Hello even a Finnish reporter got prissy when she was quoted that rockets were being fired from next to the hospital where she was bc it went against the narrative she was pushing about civilians suffering (but her "professionalism" made her mention it in a single line.e)

here let me defend the idf's e-honor

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Genocide Tendency posted:

Ah yes. Practical insurgent methods. Like using civilian human shields. And storing their weapons/rocket systems in schools. And using school yards as launching sites. Practical, yea. It is, because when Israel takes them out faggots like you cry about the civilian casualties. Rather than, you know, the terrorists using schools as tactical locations.

So when you're done slurping up IDF cum, like gargling that poo poo down, you might consider that they also intimidate media, use human shields, and base themselves in populated areas, while crying about all three of their civilian casualties. In fact, the HQ is in tel aviv so that when hamas shoots at it with their more high end missiles and misses, they can bitch about the destruction of civilian buildings and casualties.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Obama Africanus posted:

The finns aren't a people to gently caress with though.

USSR 2 Finland 0

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

This is true but if war were like the BCS this wouldn't be much of a win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Obama Africanus posted:

If?

War is 100% like the BCS. It's incomprehensible chaos enacted on mankind by rich white dudes.

Touche.

DarkCrawler posted:

True, but the USSR victories over Finland weren't much of a win either. Finland's military history of that period is pretty murky in general. If you ask a Finn if we won or lost, we'll probably just say "Eh, we survived, who gives a poo poo about anything else".

Good point.

• Locked thread