Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Predict my state of mynd
Fine
Fine
Fine
Fine
Fine
BLOWNN THE FUUCK UPPPPPPP
Fine
Fine
Fine
Fine
View Results

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I just played Audio Surfer 2 for about 5 minutes but when I looked at the clock 2 hours had passed

how

why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
Get into rehab, op. Meth is bad.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

the SONG was only one HOUR long.

HOW DID I GO TWO HOURS?

IS IT RAINING? :<

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Because of the TIME TRAVELING I BELIEVE

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

is it raining

sesame_samuel_
Dec 24, 2012

Pork Pro
calm down

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

your perception of time is directly related to the amount of poo poo you're learning

thats why days as a child seemed to last for a long time, because everything was new you were learning a lot and thus there seems to be more time, while it looks like a year has gone by in a flash in a deadend job. you brain did nothing, so it doesn't think any time has passed.

when you vidgame you don't learn hardly anything. you just let your life escape out your nose and relax in the meaningless repetitious certainties. lose time. lose everything. it's wonderful.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Chris Awful posted:

Get into rehab, op. Meth is bad.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

audiosurf 2 is bad, don't play it.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I'm posting from the year 2024.

Why did you close the 10 year thread?

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Settle down captain EO

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

I just had a bad thing thought process in my head watching... "Dawn of a New AGe " Visualizer.

So the beat was pumping and I used that to hook into , with the bad thought stilli i in my head ok, but I USED that. To pump out pump pump out, go like "Forget about it! " "FOrget about it #2!" and so on in subsequent incrementals until it whispers off into the wind.

Then I groove and rock out and t hen I realize, I forgot about it ! :D then I got sad immediately because that meant I remembered it. See? ?

Then I kind of zoomed out and saw this whole process happening to me . I realized that'd be in a good movie stoners or otherwise dis-brained , where they go in this circles of forgeting about it then truly f orgetting about i t because they just jam out in the circle some more then suddenly the idiot says "thats righ,t I forgot about it! YES! Finally!" but just by saying that, he remembers

then we laugh because this is a n extremely important promo clip cut for the teaser trailer for this blockbuster stoner movie.

poo poo! I just ate some ramen

NO gently caress, I ATE THAT FIRST, THAT WAS THE "BAD THING"! THAT I WAS GOING TO RUN OUT OF WATER TO SOOTH THE BURNING . AND I DID
Jesus Chrsit this turned into a giant loop

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgY7B1yu8QU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

1gnoirents posted:

I just had a bad thing thought process in my head watching... "Dawn of a New AGe " Visualizer.

So the beat was pumping and I used that to hook into , with the bad thought stilli i in my head ok, but I USED that. To pump out pump pump out, go like "Forget about it! " "FOrget about it #2!" and so on in subsequent incrementals until it whispers off into the wind.

Then I groove and rock out and t hen I realize, I forgot about it ! :D then I got sad immediately because that meant I remembered it. See? ?

Then I kind of zoomed out and saw this whole process happening to me . I realized that'd be in a good movie stoners or otherwise dis-brained , where they go in this circles of forgeting about it then truly f orgetting about i t because they just jam out in the circle some more then suddenly the idiot says "thats righ,t I forgot about it! YES! Finally!" but just by saying that, he remembers

then we laugh because this is a n extremely important promo clip cut for the teaser trailer for this blockbuster stoner movie.

poo poo! I just ate some ramen

NO gently caress, I ATE THAT FIRST, THAT WAS THE "BAD THING"! THAT I WAS GOING TO RUN OUT OF WATER TO SOOTH THE BURNING . AND I DID
Jesus Chrsit this turned into a giant loop

oh my god ther eare so many subtilerlites in this i ohpe ill be int he right stand of mind later to udnersetand everything BENATH the shadow BENEAATH the OBVIOUS wrods on top the STRUCTURES point to SO MUCH MORE I wish and HOPE I will understan it Llater

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Get help OP

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I'm posting from 3978. You maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, drat you! God drat you all to Hell!

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
Please use your powers to time travel right to the day of your death. Thank you in advance.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
I am a mind traveler, think me anything

Tirius
Aug 16, 2007

A short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I'm posting from 3978. You maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, drat you! God drat you all to Hell!

How do historians view my posting? I mean, I think I'm doing alright, but I'm in the moment so it's kind of hard to assess.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

i am eating miniurerature peanut choclates , pyramids? like valetines. anyways, i feel good.

what is going on in here

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

for is this thread? what is it ? why am i writing here. who does ih

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Tirius posted:

How do historians view my posting? I mean, I think I'm doing alright, but I'm in the moment so it's kind of hard to assess.

The only thing historians ever have to say is "Glory be to the Bomb, and to the Holy Fallout. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be. World without end. Amen."

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
The "posting while high" thread is thattaway dude! *points to gas chamber* haha j/k man, welcome to GEneral Bullshit

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Trixie Hardcore posted:

The only thing historians ever have to say is "Glory be to the Bomb, and to the Holy Fallout. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be. World without end. Amen."

ii

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Momohime Katsumi posted:

The "posting while high" thread is thattaway dude! *points to gas chamber* haha j/k man, welcome to GEneral Bullshit

haha i heard your voice like go WHOA HII Ii but with sarcasitic sounds, then LOW "thread is " HIGH "THATAWAY DUDE" then REALLY VIOLENT MOTIONS
LOL THANKS wow :)

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

i go tto remember the connections thats why imn writing htis here now. why was the brown doore opening with the man why was i repulsed!@ I need ot make this connection. It must be twith the chair REMEMBER THE CONNECTION

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Remember when posting while high earned you a ban? I miss those days.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

What future are you from, OP? Is Jack in the Box the number one fast food restaurant in your reality?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

This is the record. For the oconnections,. especially that loving man! what buzzes WHY . What the connections say ar ethey need to be CONNECTED PLEASE

am i just watching myself do this?

am i

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I'm John Titor and there's a popular anime about me.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

I d ont know whats happening here. im going to bed... computer. dont erase this save it. the file for , well ii cant tell you why. ok th ecarr wash . SAVE it on DISK FOR THE CAR WASH

gn

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

chaosbreather posted:

your perception of time is directly related to the amount of poo poo you're learning

thats why days as a child seemed to last for a long time, because everything was new you were learning a lot and thus there seems to be more time, while it looks like a year has gone by in a flash in a deadend job. you brain did nothing, so it doesn't think any time has passed.

when you vidgame you don't learn hardly anything. you just let your life escape out your nose and relax in the meaningless repetitious certainties. lose time. lose everything. it's wonderful.

if this is true doesn't it mean intelligent people figuratively live the longest by far? and retards not only are retarded but must die in an immediate flash after birth?

this doesn't seem very fair to the retard

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

We're all time travelers, technically.

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Are you ok OP

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i laid down to take a ten minute nap today when i woke up it was 6 hours later AMA

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I dont know what your talking about.

Go back to your own time.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

dontcareaboutname posted:

i laid down to take a ten minute nap today when i woke up it was 6 hours later AMA

Have you considered sleeping forever?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

dontcareaboutname posted:

You missed so much.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

8th-snype posted:

Have you considered sleeping forever?

i did years ago, but i decided i like being awake more and have lost 95 pounds since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9lFT8n1dxs

• Locked thread