Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
COBRARocky
Jul 28, 2013

Jumanji comes in a close second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
gently caress you terminator 2 bitch

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Um...The Scorpion King? Comeon.

COBRARocky
Jul 28, 2013

I get depressed when I watch Brendan Fraser and remember how his life turned out.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Are you kidding? George of the Jungle was the best movie ever.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

COBRARocky posted:

I get depressed when I watch Brendan Fraser and remember how his life turned out.

i remember him as minor actor who got some lead roles what happened to him? He blow his dick up with an air compressor?

COBRARocky
Jul 28, 2013

dontcareaboutname posted:

i remember him as minor actor who got some lead roles what happened to him? He blow his dick up with an air compressor?

He has to pay $200 000 a month for child support

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Um...The Scorpion King? Comeon.

Scorpion King wasn't from the 90s dumb rear end

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

The White Dragon posted:

Scorpion King wasn't from the 90s dumb rear end

Close enough.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
The right answer is The Sandlot

COBRARocky
Jul 28, 2013

Rickycat posted:

The right answer is The Sandlot

I only liked that movie because of the swearing.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
The mid 80's was the best era for kids movies ie Goonies, Ghostbusters, Gremlins etc. Nice try op but maybe next time try and be born in a better decade.

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

The mid 80's was the best era for kids movies ie Goonies, Ghostbusters, Gremlins etc. Nice try op but maybe next time try and be born in a better decade.

I'm a millennial and I "like" this post. :D

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

COBRARocky posted:

It was 900,000 a year according to wikipedia.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
The Mummy fuckin' owns

COBRARocky
Jul 28, 2013

Ramsus posted:

It was 900,000 a year according to wikipedia.

I know Monkeybone was awful but nobody deserves that

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
How many kids does the guy have cos that seems excessive, he was great in scrubs a real tear jerker at times

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Nation posted:

How many kids does the guy have cos that seems excessive, he was great in scrubs a real tear jerker at times

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
journey to the centre of the earth was his best film. that film was great imo

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Nation posted:

It's a bit more complicated than omg child support. He married a alt hollywood in-crowd actress who gave it up because he wanted her to be a stay at home mother, the child support/alimony takes how much she would have been earning into account.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The indian in the cupboard

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

indeed op

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

learnincurve posted:

It's a bit more complicated than omg child support. He married a alt hollywood in-crowd actress who gave it up because he wanted her to be a stay at home mother, the child support/alimony takes how much she would have been earning into account.

wait if I get married to someone then quit my job and divorce them I can get them to pay me money for doing nothing? this sounds sweet

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

ashgromnies posted:

wait if I get married to someone then quit my job and divorce them I can get them to pay me money for doing nothing? this sounds sweet

eww reddit is leaking again.

Hip-Hoptimus Rhyme
Mar 19, 2009

Gods don't make mistakes
Imhotep more like IN-YO-BUTT

I love the mummy

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

COBRARocky posted:

The Encino Man syndication money should cover that.

A SWELL DUDE
Feb 8, 2005

and now there's a Mummy reboot coming out in 2016 and Brendan Fraser prob won't be attached in any way lol its like he's getting cucked by hollywood

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

it was actually last action hero, close the thread

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

incorrect, hackers was the best movie in the nineties or any decade for any demographic on any planet, hacked or unhacked

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
In the 90s it was fun to watch Jackie Chan destroy his body for our entertainment

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

ashgromnies posted:

not if you're a man

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Palpek posted:

not if you're a man

Hows it work if im a man when i marry and then change genders

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Fetus Tree posted:

Hows it work if im a man when i marry and then change genders
they're gonna lift up the skirt and if you still have it you're the one paying alimony, otherwise you're safe

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Arian_Samurai posted:

In the 90s it was fun to watch Jackie Chan destroy his body for our entertainment

how bad off is he? is he evil kenaevil bad yet?

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

The mid 80's was the best era for kids movies ie Goonies, Ghostbusters, Gremlins etc.

That's all true, but The Mummy fits right in among all these. It was really solid impersonation of an 80's kids movie. The follow up films all sucked unforgivably though.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
The mummy is a good movie if only because it embedded the idea of flesh eating bugs crawling under your skin into the worlds consciousness

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Im Brendan Frasers kis AMA about getting $300,000 a year for allowance

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

ashgromnies posted:

You'd have to raise the kids & be able to prove to the court that had you not gotten married & saddled with kids you would have amounted to something profitable. So, no, you can't do that.

COBRARocky posted:

I know Monkeybone was awful but nobody deserves that

Brendan Fraser parachute account spotted!

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
if you are rich you make that bitch sign a prenup and saddle her with the kids go somewhere like texas where there is no mandatory alimony like some states.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wXBe2jTdx4

• Locked thread