Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Is the tastiness 0-5, 0-10.. what we dealing with here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Carra is so much better at the pundit role than I ever imagined he would be

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

The Big Taff Man posted:

Yesssss. Reminder that I said Mackay was a fraud when he got sacked and backed Tan 100%

No matter what people say I still think Cornelius was a worse signing than Jozy

Cornerlius said no to £10m and went back to FCK because he wanted to play football. Please do not hate on him Taff, he's a good lad who means well.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Monday Bandele posted:

Mr Scudamore, I know it doesn't look good in writing but the racism was supposed to be ironic...

Worst case he can appeal stating F.A uses an old IE version which doesn't render emojis. YOSPOS b*tch

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

The Big Taff Man posted:

Thats bullshit, Cardiff paid something like 15 million for him including agents fees and sold him for next to nothing

Lol no it's not. FCK is publicly traded so it's pretty easy to find out he was sold for €8m. They bought him back for €3.5m. I'm talking about Cornelius personally - he could have just sit on the bench and got a way higher wage than what he's currently getting at FCK (although I think he did get like 70% of his salary with him for the next season). He's a good lad.

Hegay fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Aug 21, 2014

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

sassassin posted:

Everyone round here knew Malkay & crew were scum when the first sackings went down.

I made a post about it but no one believed me cause you were all racisming Vincent Tan.

I don't remember this.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

The Big Taff Man posted:

Seems like archives has gone down and I cant get to the October thread, but I seem to recall sassassin saying Malky was a "good lad" and he'd "take him at Swansea to clean up the club and get rid of Bony, de Guzmman, Ashley Williams, Nathan Dyer and Tiendalli among others"

This is what I remember as well which is why I doubted his statement

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

3 racist texts out of 10000? That's a good ratio.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

The Big Taff Man posted:

Phwoooooarrrrr

Wouldnt mind a bounce on her falsies

I agree with Malky

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

actionjackson posted:

Oh my god some french guy on Football Weekly saying United will win the title

James: "The title of what?"

gently caress you

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

*in valley girl voice* Oh emm gee, this french dude was like United is winning the title and then James was like "they'll win what?" haha Well actually maybe you should have been there

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

The Big Taff Man posted:

its pronounced "Hamez"

lol

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Not gonna listen to that, seriously which James is it

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

I saw the edit

actionjackson posted:

James Richardson you idiot

And yes I'm watching the game on my other monitor

Stfu, you started watching last season lol

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Shrapnig posted:

I don't want to speak for Hegav here but I'm going to.

No.

thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

falcao is one of my favourite footballers

• Locked thread