Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

euroboy posted:

Most of the stuff Rodgers says is sentimental and pretentious nonsense IMO.

I really like and respect the way his team plays, but he's such an embarrassing character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

stickyfngrdboy posted:

You live in Beeston and you don't support leeds? Dick move imo

They're going through enough by living in Beeston, they don't need the sorrows of supporting Leeds as well.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

TheBigAristotle posted:

So which team with a poo poo defense is going to scoop up Pulis this winter?

pooshited

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

straight up brolic posted:

I wonder what Michael Owen does between the hours of say 8-11pm. Does he just sit there staring into the abyss?

Makes a trip to the BP garage to buy twelve bottles of windscreen washer fluid.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Ciprian Maricon posted:

Every time I watch these videos I can't believe this isn't the standard. How hard is it to get two knowledgeable professionals to discuss their profession.

The thing is footballers don't have to be knowledgeable about playing the game if they're naturally talented enough. With players like Neville he was never a great player but he worked extremely hard & learned about the game and how to read it well enough to become a good right back which translates well to punditry.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

the sex ghost posted:

It's a lot like having Rocky and Apollo Creed on punditry, two former hated rivals now best mates giving opinions on things. That is if Apollo Creed was white and had a poo poo house (ask me about Jamie Carragher's house) (it's poo poo)

Is it worse than Gary Neville's tellytubby house?

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
Quick someone post the gif of Tan booing

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Simiain posted:

I think most of us just lurk, too scared to jump in the bath with the TRP approved clique of insufferable, homo-erotic racists and their bantz. Been reading you idiots for years now.

I too am afraid of posting on an internet forum.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Brendan Rodgers posted:

I'm hoping for a lot of pooshited posts tomorrow. I hope Burnley proper go for it.

I hope pooshited win 12-0.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Heskie posted:

Me 2 years ago.

so are you a burnley plastic or a liverpool one? did you switch even faster than ec10?

• Locked thread