Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

babypolis posted:

hows does he feel about them going from obscure as poo poo to AAA in a single generation

Who cares? If a game is good, it doesn't matter if it's indie, AAA or any shade in between.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Mondian posted:

That's some scrub tier poo poo there, you must suck at Tekken if you can't handle that button masher poo poo.

Um, she's my mom, I let her win. If you don't let your parents win at videogames at least occassionally you are a bad kid, imo. My mom gave me life & raised me the first 18 years of my life, the least I can do is walk into her flurry of low capoeira kicks & be like "Dang mom, you're unstoppable!"

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE

babypolis posted:

my mom still calls any videogame console "the nintendo"

same

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i tried to play smash bros with my dad and uncle once. they were really confused by all the flashing colors and quick movement.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
My cousin's grandparents used to stay up really late getting shitfaced and playing dr Mario well into their 80's. They were cool as hell

• Locked thread