Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
My mom is in her 60s & will come over for a visit & bring her PS3 & Tekken. My mom loving loves her some Tekken but she's cheap as poo poo & has no combo game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
She's always picking Eddy, Law or Yoshimitsu. It's loving cheap.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Quickscope420dad posted:

I always pick the panda and just bellyflop all over
Xiaoyu forever imo

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I lent my mom my Gameboy & she kept it for 3 years & when she returned it she had bought a bunch of games for it & I was like lol no it's okay mom you can keep your Gameboy & that made her really happy.

Quickscope420dad posted:

In the old games i also liked those obscure unlockable characters like the velociraptor and the angel thing? those were cool

They stopped putting them in the games i think?

I think they're in the Tekken Tag games but I don't know, I'm more of a Soul Calibur woman myself.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

ArbitraryC posted:

My mom occasionally plays games but she always picks pretty odd ones. Like I remember when I was younger she got phantasmagoria and played through it. Recently she was playing through amnesia the dark descent and I'm like that game is too scary for me.

Your mom sounds pretty cool, those games are kinda hosed up.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Quickscope420dad posted:

That's the image I want to project into people's minds about me so no goons get attracted to me cause that would be awful

Too late, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

pfs Write posted:

just found out the bad romance lyrics are vertigo shtick not vertical stick. different song than you are referencing but w/e
It works both ways though. We should do a thread devoted to having sex with Lady Gaga. Wait, what's th-

ReptileChillock posted:

poo poo in your parents mouths while they sleep.
Is this an Oculus Rift joke?

Quickscope420dad posted:

Is this the first dreamcast game to be mentioned itt?
actual lol irl even though Dreamcast 4lyfe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Mondian posted:

That's some scrub tier poo poo there, you must suck at Tekken if you can't handle that button masher poo poo.

Um, she's my mom, I let her win. If you don't let your parents win at videogames at least occassionally you are a bad kid, imo. My mom gave me life & raised me the first 18 years of my life, the least I can do is walk into her flurry of low capoeira kicks & be like "Dang mom, you're unstoppable!"

• Locked thread