Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

cname posted:

I think my favorite was a latin kings tag crossed out with "Gangsters don't come to the science museum" next to it and "Museums are gangsta as gently caress" underneath.

all their college hoes like (dirty mummy, dirty mummy)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

This whole page is fascinating.

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

$100,000

the US federal budget for 2014 was $3,770,000,000,000

$3,770,000,000,000
$100,000

You don't get to ignore the costs of things by comparing them to bigger costs.

"Oh it is no problem i can easily afford this $5k camera, after all the city budget for 2014 was over a billion dollars".
But it is not about costs, even if it were free we should not bend to genderbender terrorists.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Triamcinolone posted:

now advertising my consulting company specializing in putting signs up with both the stick figure with skirt and without skirt. we also go through every textbook and insert "^or xe" next to every instance of "he or she".

that'll be $100k lol

This is the kind of thing textbook authors LOVE. Find/replace two words and resell their books as new editions for $100 a piece.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

ghlbtsk posted:

This whole page is fascinating.

III.5.1 (House of Pascius Hermes; left of the door); 7716: To the one defecating here. Beware of the curse. If you look down on this curse, may you have an angry Jupiter for an enemy.

stay safe angry Jupiter

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

it's really pathetic watching these forums latching onto weird poo poo like hating transsexuals or skeletons or goku pants in a desperate attempt to be funny and relevant

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

icantfindaname posted:

it's really pathetic watching these forums latching onto weird poo poo like hating transsexuals or skeletons or goku pants in a desperate attempt to be funny and relevant

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

ArbitraryC posted:

Person A wanted the apple to be given to them.

Does this mean:
Person A wanted an apple to be given to person A
Person A wanted an apple to be given to some other "them".

They/their/them works but can create unclear sentences where it isn't obvious who the pronoun refers to. We honestly could use a set of neutral pronouns.

They want a loving apple just figure it out dumbass.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

icantfindaname posted:

what do you think a transexual skeleton wearing goku's pants might look like?

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

icantfindaname posted:

it's really pathetic watching these forums latching onto weird poo poo like hating transsexuals in a desperate attempt to be funny and relevant

i dont think your really getting whats happening if you think people are hating on transsexuals in a desperate attempt to be funny and relevant

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
This will be exploited by boys to get to go into the girl's bathrooms and locker rooms/showers.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

people who don't identify as their own gender but aren't trans, they are so super special that they can't be called he nor she

most identify either as simply no gender or as some kind of ambiguous "third" or "non-binary" gender, which as far as I can tell (and I've tried) means basically nothing

please do not conflate actual trans people with this bullshit
I think the extra pronouns are less about tumblr third gender people and more about creating an easy way to use pronouns without giving something a gender bias. Like when you have documents that provide text examples you could just use gender neutral pronouns rather than defaulting to assuming the example person is a dude or whatever. Its admittedly kind of minor but stuff like gendered language does teach kids that this is for girls and that is for boys.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
there is something desperate and funny at the idea that 'woops i made a serious post blooblooing about transphobia better say something about goku and skeletons so i dont look as much as a whiny bastard'

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

Twee as gently caress posted:

there is something desperate and funny at the idea that 'woops i made a serious post blooblooing about transphobia better say something about goku and skeletons so i dont look as much as a whiny bastard'

Man you're a piece of garbage.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
MY TAX DOLLARS pay for the fancy dresses of these GENDER BENDER TERRORISTS

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
*shuts eyes, plugs ears and holds up a heroic painting of a centurion* DEFEND EUROPEAN CULTURE

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

it means, "the cis scum"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Twee as gently caress posted:

i regret nothing about my serious posting RE: bathroom graffiti

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S4cldkdCjE&t=134s
:derp: :siren: :derp: :siren: :derp: :siren: :derp: :siren:

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

icantfindaname posted:

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Gazpacho posted:

*shuts eyes, plugs ears and holds up a heroic painting of a centurion* DEFEND EUROPEAN CULTURE
If anyone sits here, let him read this first of all: if anyone wants a screw, he should look for Attice; she costs 4 sestertii.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Beartaco posted:

Man you're a piece of garbage.

lol what the gently caress are you talking about you retard?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
These cultural marxist gender landmine rape assassins are sapping my fluids, fluoridating my water, poisoning me with chemtrails, and enslaving the sheeple populace. Wake up, America!

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Al Cowens posted:

These cultural marxist gender landmine rape assassins are sapping my fluids, fluoridating my water, poisoning me with chemtrails, and enslaving the sheeple populace. Wake up, America.

anime cultural marxist gender tourists rape assassins, thank you

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

I would have a lot more sympathy for this group of folks if the ones I know and the ones I see online weren't such viscerally disgusting individuals

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Al Cowens since you're so bent on white knighting the he-shes can you find me some tumblr posts from trans/otherkin people who talk about going to work? tia

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

icantfindaname posted:

tbf there's only like two people in here hating on transsexuals

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i only care about people that bother me in a public, or waste my tax dollars.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

dontcareaboutname posted:

my tax dollars.

my tax dollars.

my tax dollars.

my tax dollars.

my tax dollars.

my tax dollars.

my tax dollars.

my tax dollars.

my tax dollars.

my tax dollars.

my tax dollars.

my tax dollars.

my tax dollars.

my tax dollars.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

As if you pay taxes.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Cardiovorax posted:

As if you pay taxes.

I already covered that

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i pay taxes to everyone any time i buy anything.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

just like a homeless person.

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
Lol @ the thought of SA trying to be relevant and not being a forum full of aging shitlords desperately behind the times and still living in mum's basement

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I wouldn't say we're desperately behind the times. Its a pretty progressive userbase overall.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

ReptileChillock posted:

Lol @ the thought of SA trying to be relevant and not being a forum full of aging shitlords desperately behind the times and still living in mum's basement

can someone draw an aging shitlord, like a wizened turd with a beard and a crown and a throne and a sceptre surrounded by young, healthy guard-turds and turd courtiers? make him looking rueful about wasting his youth and not being the best shitlord he could have been.

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

what do you think a transexual skeleton wearing goku's pants might look like?

and plz draw this too. i feel like it would really spruce up this thread

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I'm cool with trans stuff but the non-gender bullshit needs to die.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

hemale in pain posted:

I'm cool with trans stuff but the non-gender two bullshit needs to die.

i don't care as long as someone just tells me to call them a man or woman, if they are neither that's their loving problem.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

can someone draw an aging shitlord, like a wizened turd with a beard and a crown and a throne and a sceptre surrounded by young, healthy guard-turds and turd courtiers? make him looking rueful about wasting his youth and not being the best shitlord he could have been.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
Compared to the twitters and tumblrs and reddits the kids are using, posting on SA seems anachronistic.

• Locked thread