Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger
You were evac'd from Trashganistan to one of the awesomest places in Europe. Don't be a bitch, go forth and use your good arm to hoist bier for your country. Unless they have you on some kind of cruel lock down because you're straight out the "war zone" and would probably run around raping German women if they set you free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger
Need someone to drive an ASV or an MRAP? My license said I could despite never having driven either, ever. It's funny, they make you lose countless hours on EO and SHARP training as if it will magically make a racist or a rapist see the light. The poo poo that will actually kill or maim you and others around you? Nope.

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger

Kick-Puncher posted:

Anyone been to Urban Mobility Breachers Course?

No, but the first time green weenie breached me was at a recruiting office in a big city. Does that make me a subject matter expert?

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger
If we didn't promote everyone with a pulse and no DUIs to Captain, maybe we wouldn't have to kick thousands of them out down the line. From what I've read about the QSP boards they care more about mistakes you made as a Lieutenant ten years ago than your level of competence or other qualities you bring to the Army. Six more years before the mast. Then I can get a real job in some remote corner of Europe where the only PT I do is beer hoists. Maybe I'll get lucky and get hit by a bus so I can go to an MEB.

• Locked thread