Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

Cole posted:

Still too much velcro.

Any amount of velcro is too much. Anyway, what's left? The chest pockets? the dip pouches ankle pockets?

Why in my day I was issued ACUs and everything on the motherfucker was velcro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

Oh yeah, everybody knows you never accept one last mission. ESPECIALLY if you're near retirement and you and your wife are finally taking that cruise now that the kids are out of the house. You better start beating her or develop alcoholism, because you, my friend, are hosed.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

Pesticide20 posted:

Let's be real for a moment. Is there anyone that's actually taken the mythical "drivers training"? I have heard of someone taking the class, but it was a guy that knew a guy. I feel like it's as real as the "stress cards" in basic. I'm sure Anansi will come by soon and enlighten us all about his experience with those.

Yep. In CRC circa 2008 post policy was that your first week was in processing, second week was driver's training. I can't remember what level that policy was at.

• Locked thread