Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
http://www.thenewstribune.com/2014/07/31/3311768/army-vip-culture-led-to-parachute.html

Some fat LTC died and ruined our officer privilege. This is worse than the fat LTC who ruined canned air for us in the aughts, I think. I don't know, I never jumped.

Why do GOs need steerable SPECIAL OPs parachutes? Don't their staff carry their 500lb bag of coins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Anansi The Spider posted:

I hate track based PT Tests, go from a 12:30 to a 13:30

Hello can we see your pt card please

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

This was posted in the AF thread, but is very relevant here:

Basically Army commander gets RIFed 37 days after he assumes command because he disagreed with some of his superiors. In his change of command speech he says that his soldiers are all cool and then just shits all over peacetime army for four minutes.

Ugh everything he said is true in a general sense, probably with specific regard to his command, but it came across like a whiny facebook status update. Also lol at the "coincidence" of a hot small arms range nearby.

• Locked thread