Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

LISTEN UP WARRIORS:

JUST BECAUSE WE'RE NOT IN A COMBAT ZONE ANYMORE DOESN'T MEAN WE WILL GIVE UP ON PROFESSIONAL MILITARY STANDARDS!

We will train hard, keep our battalion area clean, and enforce the grooming standard BOTH ON AND OFF DUTY!

Justin Tyme posted:

BY ORDER OF THE: BRIGADE CSM

I better not see any more of that damned Elvis hair or unkempt moos-tasches anywhere. And if you don't look like me off duty:

Then you are WRONG, hua?

Fall out and get the damned work party back to area beautification. SHARP training from 1700-1900 tonight, any swinging dick who tries to sham out for "time with his family" is getting an article 15.

EBB fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Aug 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Please don't quote him, it triggers me.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

why don't they get rid of airborne

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Forget crazy red dawn scenarios where russia invades the US with airliners. Say there was another classic scenario of one superpower expecting a d-day type invasion from another superpower at some unknown time in the near future not involving nuclear weapons. What percentage of C-130s would realistically get past attack aircraft and anti-air assets to drop troops? And I mean just the drop, not counting the clusterfuck that reorganizing on the ground would be.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

NTT posted:

gently caress i need a tan tshirt for drill

fuckkkk where did I put one I have like 8 this is horseshit

I know where mine are. In the one duffel of stuff I have left after turning everything else in this week.

:chord:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

idgi

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Just glass a-stan already. It's been a piece of poo poo region with piece of poo poo inhabitants for millenia and not getting any better.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in their BC's office right about now.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

God forbid you get behind the wheel of a bus or 15 pax without a license.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Hello army thread, has anyone seen Cole? Please let me know!!

Why yes, I do believe I have.

Cole posted:

During OEF 10-11 we had a guy from 3-2 SCR (just CR now I think?) drive the striker too fast at the elevated main highway and hit the bump so fast he flipped and killed a gunner. I'd hate to live with some poo poo like that.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Psydude's gonna come home with some 14 year old piece of pizda.

E: Did you make O3 yet?

EBB fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Aug 10, 2014

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

NTT posted:

Sounds like a noble is in for some :a2m:

Every time a bell rings, a PL is fired and sent to staff.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'm authorizing you two weeks of leave from this thread.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

What if you're not on Facebook?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Or contact IG if you don't give a gently caress.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Chandler's a prick, that's how he got that slot

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Neo Duckberg posted:

He's watching you. Right now. Prepare for a negative counseling bitch.

Go back about three years when I still gave a poo poo about counseling. My last two OERs have language that strongly infers that I'm nuts and those actually get iPERMed. His time would be better spent masturbating furiously over his job being a prick to compensate for his low self esteem.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

imagine if chandler played league of legends

he's get permabanned inside of a week

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

tuluk posted:

corrected

Whip said the admins checked and it's not IDR. Still a shithead that I want to stay the gently caress out of this thread.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I've never heard of it being called a commander's order before, but it's very common for commanders to issue policy letters or memorandums with standing orders and instructions.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fucitol posted:

the army is dumb as gently caress, news at eleven

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Please step into the decontamination shower and take deep breaths when the door closes, your belongings will be waiting for you on the other side.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

psydude posted:

Bwahahaha, they aren't promoting my year group (in USAR) to captain until 60 months TIS.

My first O-3 board didn't meet until I had 63 months TIS. Guard has a shitload of long in the tooth O-2s since most of us picked up back when it was 18 months TIS for first promotion.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It's an E-9. They're bad no matter what.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Welcome home man

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Anansi The Spider posted:

Number of marriages one week after graduating OSUT: 16
Number of divorces two weeks after graduating OSUT: 12

I hope I dont become the majority, I like this girl.

Also, does anyone know how long getting a spouse into DEERS usually takes? Ive been told 2 to 4 weeks

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

TPSDude posted:

Waiting for him to get banned.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hey top, how's it going developing real-world skills for when you get force shaped out?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Justin Tyme posted:

is it against 670-1 to get ACU tops tailored?

Only knew one guy who did it. Had to have two tops cut and sewn together to fit him.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It was like the Stay-Puft man joined the Army instead of the Navy.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Gooble Gobble posted:

There was an active shooter at Ft. Lee today. I guess some female soldier had a gun and shot herself. She is apparently still alive though, which matches up with the skill I've witnessed from females at ranges before...

dusted

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

psydude posted:

Amateur. It's the last thing you're going to do, would it kill you to do it right?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

anne frank fanfic posted:

If anything, you should have to pay us to be able to remain living in our society instead of the VA paying you.

Don't you have a pistol to suck start?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Meat gazers should get a badge. UPLs get a master meat gazer badge and a COCK KING tab.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

As a rule junior enlisted in the Guard must have the latest smartphone and J's but absolutely no way of accessing AKO or webmail.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Aranan posted:

Even then, you have to sign in twelve times and click seven links just to check your email.

Provided you have all the software and certificates installed correctly and the server responds.

Emphasis on correctly.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

gently caress the army

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

gently caress the army

somebody do september

• Locked thread