Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Something I've wondered for a while, does Iowa State take these terrible pictures every year or do you have your own private stash of ridiculous offensive lineman poses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
2008 or 2009 are the only two Reesing options, neither seems particularly close.

Oh it's 2012 with the immortal Micheal Cummings at QB. He went 3/9 for 39 yards, but James Sims tore things up on the ground.

e: Oh duh Spiritus already brought that one up.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
From the outside looking in it seems like Tech is in a position where everyone will think about picking against them other than KU. You're writing up your predictions and if you're a homer they're an automatic win because, well if you're good you beat what you think Tech will be this year. If you're pessimistic but not super pessimistic they're sitting there as an option when you might be looking to find a non-obvious win somewhere.

I agree that it's kind of interesting but I see where it's coming from, and obviously it probably won't reflect reality.

• Locked thread