Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Frackie Robinson posted:

Aggies
Best case 9-3 worst case 5-7 realistic 7-5. They offense is a bit worse they defense is a bit better

Ditto for Michigan.

I'm not expecting to be impressed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

swickles posted:

For Florida I am tempted to write blackness with hopefully a fire Will Muschamp at the end. Still, I have to be reasonable and oh god this is going to be worse than last year isn't it.

vs. Idaho W
vs. E Michigan L maybe, I don't know much about them. Are they a MAC darling or no? If this was Toledo it would be a L, but I don't know a lot about them.
vs. Kentucky W Streak has to stay alive.
@ Alabama LOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL One L for each time we say "gently caress this"
@ Tennessee L This is the point in the season where we Kiffin Muschamp and just leave him to wander the tarmac of Kentucky airports
vs. LSU L But we will consider it a W if we lose less than we lose to Bama too
vs. Missouri L Three players come out as gay and set the single game sack record against Florida
vs. Georgia W I don't care if the loving Seattle Seahawks are in Georgia uniforms, you will never get me to write that Florida will lose to Georgia. gently caress them.
@Vanderbilt W Revenge :lol: game. Also they have to fall back to Earth somehow.
vs. South Carolina L Spurdog gonna Spur.
vs. E. Kentucky W
@ Florida State W after Winston and 4 other starters arrested on human tracking charges. Refs, with forethought and malice, call the game against FSU at any given moment.

Eastern Michigan has won 28 games in the last 10 years, and went 2-10 the last two straight.

I'd call it a toss-up.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

My prediction for Michigan:

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Deteriorata posted:

My prediction for Michigan:

Nailed it. :smug:

:eng99: I so wanted to be wrong. :smith:

• Locked thread