Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

ZenVulgarity posted:

Pills I'm amazed you don't have an av right now

Also you forgot our most important player

RED LIGHTNING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-gWtHpSKPU

I dunno what yall are going to do when he graduates...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Clemson University
OH GOD I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!!! :stonk:
Seriously though, with the departure of Boyd, Watkins, and several other key offensive weapons, there are a lot of questions about Clemson's offensive abilities this year. In the last year, whenever QB Stoudt has seen action, he has been solid and accurate. Hopefully that'll still be the case as he becomes our new starting QB. Also there is talk that true freshman QB Deshaun Watson will see playing time against Georgia. Hopefully he lives up to the hype. On the other end of the ball, the key returning WRs will be Adam Humphries and Charone Peake. Humphries has been relatively solid but is prone to dropping the ball at the time when he absolutely needs NOT to. Peake had a solid 2011 and 2012 (and was just overshadowed by others) and was all set for a great 2013 but suffered a torn ACL early in the season. DJ Howard should be our go-to for the running game. Again, solid player, just always been a backup until now.

Defensively Clemson should be in great shape. I mean, Vic Beasley and a returning line. All of them... As for secondary, who the gently caress knows. Our secondary is always spotty. Look for this to be more of a pressure-the-pocket type of season.

Aug. 30 - @ Georgia Toss-up: I feel like it's going to be another close one. UGA's Mitchell is injured again, so there's that...
Sept. 6 - SC State W
Sept. 13 - BYE
Sept. 20 - @FSU L: As much as I'd like to return the favor and beat Jameo at home... I just hope we keep it close.
Sept. 27 - UNC W
Oct. 4 - NC State W
Oct. 11 - Louisville W: Louisville's first trip to Clemson. I'm not too familiar with them, but I'm glad it's at home, and I really hope it's a night game.
Oct. 18 - @BC W: This one will be close; I'm assuming BC is going to prove difficult again, but I'm pretty positive we can pull it out.
Oct. 25 - Syracuse W: Oh no, but there isn't going to be any air-conditioning at Death Valley, how ever will we cope :jerkbag:
Nov. 1 - BYE
Nov. 6 - @Wake Forest W: Thursday night game, wish it was at home, but I don't see any problems here.
Nov. 15 - @GT W: For the first time in a long time, I'm confident in our abilities to handle the GOD DAMNED OPTION
Nov. 22 - Georgia State W: They didn't win a single game last year :(
Nov. 29 - South Carolina Toss-up: As always. I'll have a better idea about this one as the season goes on, but who the gently caress ever knows.

Worst Case, 8-4: Lose to UGA, Lose to FSU, Lose to another random ACC team, Lose to SCar.
Best Case, 12-0: Edge out UGA again, Jameo goes on a crab-rape bender and gets locked up, handle the ACC dregs, and put down SCar 63-17.
Realistic, 10-2: Lose to either UGA/SCar, and lose to FSU.

As for the ACCCG, no clue what that'll look like. I'm pretty confident we can beat anyone in the Coastal though.

Scarf fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Aug 4, 2014

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

korrandark posted:

Spoiler alert: It's gonna be a laugher

Agreed. We're going to be watching Urban cry into his garlic dipping sauce outside the locker room again.

I hope Maryland runs the table on that entire conference.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Truth.

• Locked thread