Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Numlock posted:

@Oklahoma - IDK Toss up I guess, One team is going to melt down and give up, Allah willing, it won't be Tech this year. Yes I know that OU is favored to win the conference, IT WON'T MATTER.

This game is in Lubbock, and is OU's best chance to drop a game this year. God I loving hate playing in Lubbock.

Spiritus Nox posted:

I'm gonna do a big effortpost at some point, but for now just know that Baylor Football is absolutely bitchin' and I really like our team this year and gently caress the haters 'cause we're going to beat OU in Norman.

Sorry, I really like scrappy underdog Baylor (for now), but your dreams of an undefeated season/conference championship will die on Owen Field this year.

Guess I better contribute:

-----------------------------

Oklahoma Sooners

Louisiana Tech--W
@Tulsa--W
Tennessee--W
@West Virginia--W
BYE
@TCU--W
Texas--W/toss-up
Kansas State--W/toss-up
BYE
@Iowa State--W
Baylor--W
@Texas Tech--toss-up
Kansas--W
BYE
Oklahoma State--W

Best case & expected: 12-0 with a playoff berth
Worst case: 9-3, 3rd/4th in Big 12

Judgy Fucker fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Aug 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Sept. 18 (Thu) - at Kansas State. Nerve-wracking Moderately confident W

Y'all gonna lose this game. Thursday night, in Manhattan, KState is coming off a bye, Snyder is a wizard.

Big win for Kansas State and the Big 12 as a whole.

• Locked thread