Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Good joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
This loving owns, omg that chip through just now could've made it 2-0 aaaaa

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Eddie Johnson is so fuckin good he just needs more service

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

EJ got scared since he was benched and now he's desperately trying to get an assist which has resulted in him blowing multiple open chances haha

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
2-0

:byewhore:

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
I am somehow ok with Eddie Johnson. Super sub.

JoeyTrez
Mar 2, 2014
Is this where I come to post about going to the Galaxy/CUSA match as a Chivas fan. This is not a happy post.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

JoeyTrez posted:

Is this where I come to post about going to the Galaxy/CUSA match as a Chivas fan. This is not a happy post.

The legends are true...

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

What did Cubo get a red card for?

JoeyTrez
Mar 2, 2014

highme posted:

What did Cubo get a red card for?

Got a yellow for a tackle, then the red for another. Both really sketchy calls imo.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

JoeyTrez posted:

Got a yellow for a tackle, then the red for another. Both really sketchy calls imo.

Not even close. Cubo got a straight red for a stupid two-footed tackle on Husidic. Like missed the ball and hit him with both feet.

JoeyTrez
Mar 2, 2014

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

Not even close. Cubo got a straight red for a stupid two-footed tackle on Husidic. Like missed the ball and hit him with both feet.

You forget my bias.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

JoeyTrez posted:

You forget my bias.

As a Galaxy fan, I gots mine too.

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

cubo did nothing wrong he is innocent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
New month new thread