Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...

guppy posted:

Pretty worried for this match for DC, especially with Kitchen out. Although I don't know like half of these RSL players.

And Jeffrey w a yellow already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob
We are poo poo

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
loving clown car defending, Boswell just standing around. After the way last game ended and this poo poo I'm worried.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Anyone else have the munchies?
And the bottom drops out of the Rapids season. 3-0 Dallas. Goddamnit. Did it take OP to run this poo poo show? Or was last year an abberation? Argh...

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

gently caress this

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

joshtothemaxx posted:

gently caress this

Yeah more or less, only this works for Rapids v Dallas.

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob
Even our local TV yes-men can't bring themselves to compliment DC's play.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

This month is going to show DC fans how much stronger the Western Conference is

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

XyrlocShammypants posted:

This month is going to show DC fans how much stronger the Western Conference is

Hey hey this isn't the Nba. Ok well it's close.

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

Dc is making GBS threads in their bed as they say

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Rapids trail 3-0 at 65' and Pablo sends Edson loving Buddle out for Deshorn "the only guy doing a drat thing today" Brown. Playoffs? Ha!

Gin Soaked Ape posted:

Dc is making GBS threads in their bed as they say

Don't worry, you'll probably win next week.

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob
I quit.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I cannot wait for Espindola to come back and make Johnson look even lazier than he is.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Lol gonna end 9-0

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Man marking what is that I don't know

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I'm not going to blame you DC guys for turning the game off now.

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

TheBoyBlunder posted:

I agree that philly will win next week as well

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

And Adam moffat and Edson Buddle swing their handbags and draw yellows at 70'. This is such a terrible game.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

TheBoyBlunder posted:

Rapids trail 3-0 at 65' and Pablo sends Edson loving Buddle out for Deshorn "the only guy doing a drat thing today" Brown. Playoffs? Ha!

I was defending our mid week loss last week, as a calculated move to put our first team against RSL. Then we lost against 10 men. Now this. Getting frustrated.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Riven posted:

I was defending our mid week loss last week, as a calculated move to put our first team against RSL. Then we lost against 10 men. Now this. Getting frustrated.

Well if you've budgeted for playoff tickets you can certainly spend that on something else now.

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob
Eddie Johnson, petulant child

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

gently caress Eddie Johnson I cannot wait for him to be gone. That deserves a red what a oval office

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

EJ a total dickbag

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

guppy posted:

Eddie Johnson, petulant child

what a poo poo man he is. why would anyone even want him on their team

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Sanchez for Serna in the Rapids game at 76' and we nearly give up a goal. If I wasn't drunk at a bar downtown I'd turn this off. This is pathetic.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

TheBoyBlunder posted:

If I wasn't drunk at home I'd turn this off. This is pathetic.

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Valeri is pretty good imo.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
Valeri is real good dudes

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Gabby Torres goes down easily in the box and draws a penalty, then scores. Highlight of the evening for the Rapids offense. Yuck.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Rapids fall 3-1 to Dallas on ultimately an awful performance. What a terrible game from the Rapids...at least they tried versus RSL. It looked like they gave up after 1-0 to me tonight.

Riven posted:

I hate to say it but the Rapids have always been a mid table team at best. Time to embrace the suck!

TheBoyBlunder fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Aug 10, 2014

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

TheBoyBlunder posted:

Rapids fall 3-1 to Dallas on ultimately an awful performance. What a terrible game from the Rapids...at least they tried versus RSL. It looked like they gave up after 1-0 to me tonight.

at least you guys don't have Eddie Johnson

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Gin Soaked Ape posted:

at least you guys don't have Eddie Johnson

Fucker is chirping at everyone after every pass and gives the ball away all the time. I say bench his rear end once Espindola is 100%.

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam
lol just saw the clip, can't believe EJ didn't get sent off for that

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

joshtothemaxx posted:

Fucker is chirping at everyone after every pass and gives the ball away all the time. I say bench his rear end once Espindola is 100%.

he is so miserable to watch. he just stands still and waits for the ball so he can awkwardly fail to pass it to someone who is making a run

Edit: just to clarify I hope dc trots him out for every game

Gin Soaked Ape fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Aug 10, 2014

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Lamont Cranston posted:

lol just saw the clip, can't believe EJ didn't get sent off for that

Same. Not that you want to give out red cards or anything but that's a gimme.

Cityinthesea
Aug 7, 2009
If we didn't have Valeri we'd probably be level with Montreal.

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

Cityinthesea posted:

If we didn't have Valeri we'd probably be level with Montreal.

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Chivas real good at getting back. Like they've had a lot of practice.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Trade for a poo poo striker midweek and he's already on the field

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

Beckerman and arnaud are going to fight each other I hope

• Locked thread