Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

paranoid randroid posted:

if u want to hear some good old fashioned spit and vinegar racism, try asking a well-off african what they think of american blacks

i think that obama has been quite polite with them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I know the king or queen has no real power in modern european governments, but it weirds me right the gently caress out how people are on the royal family's dick so hard.

gently caress those aristocrat fucks, who cares about them. Their time is gone, and good riddance.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

I know the king or queen has no real power in modern european governments, but it weirds me right the gently caress out how people are on the royal family's dick so hard.

gently caress those aristocrat fucks, who cares about them. Their time is gone, and good riddance.

Most people know this but the media pushes what sells ads and people who love gaudy, out of touch, pointless philistine kings and queens are just the type of people stupid enough to buy magazines.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

Our symbol of power is constant forever, yours changes every 4 years. It's why your country is so divided and spastic.

Also parliament is better than the us system. When they tried a govt shutdown in Australia back in the 70s the queen fired the cabinet and we went to an election

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Davincie posted:

there was a black girl on a chinese idol show who seems to have done ok and i've seen black people on korean tv who didn't get hated or anything so i guess try going further east

We have black mega TV and film stars in the States, but people contend we're racist. :v:
If you want to examine a country's prejudices, it's better to look at the common man.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
Woah, okay, enough about your mega black celebrities already

geez

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Slugnoid posted:

Our symbol of power is constant forever, yours changes every 4 years. It's why your country is so divided and spastic.

Also parliament is better than the us system. When they tried a govt shutdown in Australia back in the 70s the queen fired the cabinet and we went to an election

I understand the US has some issues of it's own but dude:

A person is the literal queen of your country and wields power in government for no other reason than her parent was royalty and so on. You freely admit these people are just special and should wield this power over you because it has always been so.

It just weirds me out at least the US pays lip service to all men being equal.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
if there's one thing that is right and good in america it is their leadership

lol

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

And then there is the countries like Liechtenstein that are ruled by a duke not a king which is even weirder. Like, if you're gonna have a king at least have a king not a kingly intern.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
maybe you need some monarchy, america

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
the bushes and the clintons are close enough

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Benito Hitlerstalin posted:

Woah, okay, enough about your mega black celebrities already

geez

Yeah plz stop talking about my dick.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
A lot of you Eurotrash goons probably don't know this because you're too busy throwing bananas at soccer players to follow politics, but the British Queen actually still has a not insignificant impact on the politics of your little island state.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Slugnoid posted:

we have our own symbols of power called the american flag and the colt .45, both are older than your queen :patriot:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

calusari posted:

no way dude english people are way more inbred, the same white people loving each other on a tiny island for thousands of years its like evolution going backwards

see look at this guy

The English are not in-bred. Rather, they are mongrel dogs, having been overrun by wave after wave of invaders.

The Irish, now, they could use a bit of, shall we say, outside breeding. Or not breeding at all, really.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Euros are probably lying about Roma being thieves, but even if they aren't it's cool cause they're only stealing from Euros.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The Roma are just doing to Europeans what Europeans have done to everyone else for centuries.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Roma are cool and good and should carve an ethnic homeland out of whichever country complains most about them.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

Roma are cool and good and should carve an ethnic homeland out of whichever country complains most about them.

no, we should make that country into a multiethnic liberal society with full protection and respect for minority cultures

and then rub it in their faces. maybe repatriate and re-europeanize the jews, too. solve israel at the same time

icantfindaname fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Aug 5, 2014

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/08/married_cops_charged_with_killing_daughter_s_black_boyfriend.html

Tulsa, Okla., police officers Shannon Kepler and his wife, Gina Kelper, were arrested for the shooting death of Jeremy Lake, their daughter’s boyfriend.

News on 6 reports that Lake was walking with the Keplers’ daughter when the couple was approached by Shannon in an SUV. The daughter told police that she approached her father and he asked what she was doing in the area. Lake then approached the car to introduce himself, and witnesses report that Kepler then shot Lake two or three times. He allegedly also shot at his daughter but missed.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nonsense posted:

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/08/married_cops_charged_with_killing_daughter_s_black_boyfriend.html

Tulsa, Okla., police officers Shannon Kepler and his wife, Gina Kelper, were arrested for the shooting death of Jeremy Lake, their daughter’s boyfriend.

News on 6 reports that Lake was walking with the Keplers’ daughter when the couple was approached by Shannon in an SUV. The daughter told police that she approached her father and he asked what she was doing in the area. Lake then approached the car to introduce himself, and witnesses report that Kepler then shot Lake two or three times. He allegedly also shot at his daughter but missed.

look at their pictures

of course they shot their daughters' black bf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

PresidentBeard posted:

Euros are probably lying about Roma being thieves, but even if they aren't it's cool cause they're only stealing from Euros.
No, they actually are, but so are we, so it kind of works out.

icantfindaname posted:

and then rub it in their faces. maybe repatriate and re-europeanize the jews, too. solve israel at the same time
We don't want the ultra-orthodox any more than anyone else does.

• Locked thread