Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Wayne Gretzky posted:

oilers are back baby

...and badder than ever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Wonderllama posted:

dudes. I just explained it. download hola on your chrome browser, change it to a Russian server, and go to nhl.com and buy game center for $75. stack that paper to the ceiling.

Wonderllama you're a good person, thanks for your moral ambiguity.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Good Canadian Boy posted:

Does anyone know what happens during the intermissions and commercials on hockey streams.com? I know with Game Center it just goes to some bullshit screen with dumb music.

I think this only happens if it's a nationally broadcast feed. Any time I ran into this I'd flip to the other feed and get excited about seeing other local, low budget commercials.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

I don't live in Pittsburgh, am vegetarian yet know more about Isaly's chipped chopped ham that I would have ever imagined simply from watching Pens games.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

chocolateTHUNDER posted:

They should just build a new arena at massive taxpayer cost, and let the city see no revenue from it at all.

Whatever it takes to get that fancy new stadium!

We still owe money on the Kingdome but I think there's enough "crazy rich homies" in the city now to deal with not financing it publicly (not including tax credits, void where prohibited).

• Locked thread