Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

In an effort to stop fancy stats from proving how loving lovely they are, the Oilers will hire on every fancy stats blogger as long as they take down their blog and don't blog more and yeah those reports just go in the bin there, Tyler, thanks for all your hard work you didn't post those anywhere online did you ok hahaha yeah our possession is really low thanks Ty have a good one

*shredder*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

fits posted:

PS here was a shot of Team Canada's opening lineup from the whjc summer scrimmage came they have going on

Zachary Fucale

Fucale again god damnit Hockey Canada

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

ThinkTank posted:

How many goals have been missed altogether in the last 5 years? 3?

June 5, 2004

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

You're silly if you think anything related to Canada's involvement in the World Junior Championship is ever considered meaningless.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

gently caress you Vicas I was posting that and saw you in the preview :argh:

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Biznasty just went nuclear on the ALS ice bucket challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XOgsIAUpxI

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

For all his not goodness as a hockey man, Bissonnete has a perfect understanding of social media. He's going to make bank as a consultant when he hangs up the skates.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

He said he literally cried when the Leafs blew that three goal lead in game 7 against the Bruins last year.

Me too but from laughter. A++ story.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

I trust Bobbo to do it legit.

Aaron Ward has a good one using the 'Canes Zamboni (ICE RESURFACER)

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

grack posted:

Simple solution. Have an "Everbody Gets to Kick Corey Perry in the Groin" night.

Ducks shatter attendance records, testicles on promotional night

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Habibi posted:

Clearing out the rebounds.

:barf:

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Setting up the McDavid screwjob nicely.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjQ7oh8hxTg

Don Cherry: Funny when not talking about hockey

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

They started talking about Fox stuff which meant nothing when their Fox stuff was not available for the most part in Canada. Then a bunch of US celebrities people hadn't heard of or didn't care about. Then more hiatuses (hiatuii?).

Also making it a video podcast meant you'd miss all the visual jokes if you were listening on your ipod or otherwise unable/unwilling to dedicate an hour to the video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

I was watching that 1929 video and thinking "thank god, at least at some point during the existence of the league I could have been an NHL player."

• Locked thread