Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I will take the awkwardness of men who try to be feminists over the misdirected rage of men who have life crippling women issues.

Judging by the scores of cunts that bought Fifty Shades of Grey, I'd say you're in the minority. Women have spoken and they would much rather have a rich alpha male poo poo on their chest, shove the handle of a cat-o-nine tails up their snatch, and beat them senseless than have some stuttering neckbeard expressing their depth with Sylvia Plath quotes, stock in Uggs bootz, and Pussy Riot bootlegs.

If only you could find a man who went to Vassar college too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

NurhacisUrn posted:

Judging by the scores of cunts that bought Fifty Shades of Grey, I'd say you're in the minority. Women have spoken and they would much rather have a rich alpha male poo poo on their chest, shove the handle of a cat-o-nine tails up their snatch, and beat them senseless than have some stuttering neckbeard expressing their depth with Sylvia Plath quotes, stock in Uggs bootz, and Pussy Riot bootlegs.

lol you're not real.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
MISANDRRYYYYYYYYY :SCREAMS:

GentlemanBrofro
Mar 9, 2011

by Lowtax
Real Talk: I knew a girl who actually had (still does) severe mental issues along with PTSD due to rape. I was very sympathetic about the situation and if she ever needed to talk about it I'd be fine and listen. She declared she was a misandrist and hated all men a few months afterward. Whenever I tried to get a word in edgewise to explain to her that that's not how the world works, she would say poo poo like, "I can taste your male tears." She had tons of other tumblr misandrists to instill confidence into her and it was just one massive hugbox that I refused to be a part of. She also tried to engage in a relationship with me that I was not behind at all and it caused tons of issues. It was the most irritating poo poo on the planet so I just gave up and dropped our friendship.

A year later, she fetishizes serial killers along with her girlfriend. Apparently she went into passionate detail about how she would gently caress Dahmer and such. She creeped out so many friends who used to help her that they out right ignore or don't listen to her. Oh and she's started drinking too.

Edit 1: I might be a little bit sour about misandry, is what I'm saying.

GentlemanBrofro fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Aug 4, 2014

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...

GentlemanBrofro posted:

Real Talk: I knew a girl who actually had (still does) severe mental issues along with PTSD due to rape. I was very sympathetic about the situation and if she ever needed to talk about it I'd be fine and listen. She declared she was a misandrist and hated all men a few months afterward. Whenever I tried to get a word in edgewise to explain to her that that's not how the world works, she would say poo poo like, "I can taste your male tears." She had tons of other tumblr misandrists to instill confidence into her and it was just one massive hugbox that I refused to be a part of. She also tried to engage in a relationship with me that I was not behind at all and it caused tons of issues. It was the most irritating poo poo on the planet so I just gave up and dropped our friendship.

A year later, she fetishizes serial killers along with her girlfriend. Apparently she went into passionate detail about how she would gently caress Dahmer and such. She creeped out so many friends who used to help her that they out right ignore or don't listen to her. Oh and she's started drinking too.

woman /w ptsd goes nuts

women am i right :rolleye:

GentlemanBrofro
Mar 9, 2011

by Lowtax

GROVER CURES HOUSE posted:

woman /w ptsd goes nuts

women am i right :rolleye:

their only good 4 cleaning imho

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
im a gay bipolar feminist man and i want to suck and gently caress the devil.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

GentlemanBrofro posted:

Realtalk: You describe a woman who is not getting treated or following treatment for extreme PTSD (and possibly has other mental health issues). A normal part of grieving and processing trauma is to express irrational anger & telling her that #notallmen are like that is neither sympathetic nor helpful. You're not a rape crisis center & couldn't be expected to handle that situation well but for future reference, if you have another friend in a PTSD or emotional trauma situation, what you should do is encourage them to get & stick with therapy, listen to them & don't explain to them "how the world works" like you can just logic someone out of trauma or that your unqualified opinion on that trauma has any value. Your framing of your friend's rape trauma is "it was really irritating" so you should be able to see how you weren't in a position to help her through it.

It sounds like it's spiraled into shame fueled violent sexual masochistic fantasy for her, which is very unhealthy but not surprising if she has a terrible support network for her mental health. I hope she eventually finds proper care to help her with her hosed up brain.

NurhacisUrn posted:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Like, my step dad had intense PTSD from all the hosed up poo poo he went through in Nam & it took years for him to get therapy & when he talks to me about the horrors he experienced during the war I'm never like "Not all Vietnamese people are like that, dad. My friend Duc would never torture you & he's Vietnamese" because that would not be helpful.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

NurhacisUrn posted:

This is very specific anger here.... show me on the doll where she cucked you.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Jim Barris posted:

This is very specific anger here.... show me on the doll where she cucked you.

In the three hole...

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

some people with mental issues do the right thing and seeks therapy and do all the necessary steps to lead a happy life again others don't for whatever reasons they might have

avoid the latter group if possible

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

also women are just as lovely as men in their own special way hth

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I will take the awkwardness of men who try to be feminists over the misdirected rage of men who have life crippling women issues.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Like, my step dad had intense PTSD from all the hosed up poo poo he went through in Nam & it took years for him to get therapy & when he talks to me about the horrors he experienced during the war I'm never like "Not all Vietnamese people are like that, dad. My friend Duc would never torture you & he's Vietnamese" because that would not be helpful.

Meanwhile Duc washing his hands with invisible soap, secretly planning horrible and senseless tortures on americans?

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Only people with PTSD are gonna be the Ryan's when they get home and see their house.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

NurhacisUrn posted:

Only people with PTSD are gonna be the Ryan's when they get home and see their house.

Sorry but I am British and understand nothing?

GentlemanBrofro
Mar 9, 2011

by Lowtax

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Realtalk: You describe a woman who is not getting treated or following treatment for extreme PTSD (and possibly has other mental health issues). A normal part of grieving and processing trauma is to express irrational anger & telling her that #notallmen are like that is neither sympathetic nor helpful. You're not a rape crisis center & couldn't be expected to handle that situation well but for future reference, if you have another friend in a PTSD or emotional trauma situation, what you should do is encourage them to get & stick with therapy, listen to them & don't explain to them "how the world works" like you can just logic someone out of trauma or that your unqualified opinion on that trauma has any value. Your framing of your friend's rape trauma is "it was really irritating" so you should be able to see how you weren't in a position to help her through it.

It sounds like it's spiraled into shame fueled violent sexual masochistic fantasy for her, which is very unhealthy but not surprising if she has a terrible support network for her mental health. I hope she eventually finds proper care to help her with her hosed up brain.

This is really, really not the place to discuss this in better detail but as farfetched as this sounds, have faith that I was a lot more considerate than I sound. I'll try to keep this succinct. That was a synopsis, a glancing generalization of a situation over a period of one to two years. She was, and is, not getting better treatment and people treated her as a social piece rather than a human being. I treated her exactly as you described except the #notallmen thing because sometimes it's difficult to suck up your principles after enduring months of sucking up your principles. It was/is not my first tangle concerning PTSD or severe depression. Just have faith that I'm not as awful as I made it seem.

GentlemanBrofro fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Aug 4, 2014

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

GentlemanBrofro posted:

This is really, really not the place to discuss this in better detail but as farfetched as this sounds, have faith that I was a lot more considerate than I sound. I'll try to keep this succinct. That was a synopsis, a glancing generalization of a situation over a period of one to two years. She was, and is, not getting better treatment and people treated her as a social piece rather than a human being. I treated her exactly as you described except the #notallmen thing because sometimes it's difficult to suck up your principles after enduring months of sucking up your principles. It was/is not my first tangle concerning PTSD or severe depression. Just have faith that I'm not as awful as I made it seem.

translation: oh poo poo oh poo poo that possibly-actually-a-girl from a forum called me out on being loving terrible and I have literally no way to save it so I'll just beg

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Quickscope420dad posted:

translation: oh poo poo oh poo poo that possibly-actually-a-girl from a forum called me out on being loving terrible and I have literally no way to save it so I'll just beg

He is so understanding! It really gets my rear end in a top hat damp.

GentlemanBrofro
Mar 9, 2011

by Lowtax

Quickscope420dad posted:

if you want 2 throwdown ill throwdown lil boy

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

GentlemanBrofro posted:

if you want 2 throwdown ill throwdown lil boy

Okay but i'm far more likely to cry than the lady in question from your emotional or physical abuse or whatever blatant mistreatment of women you are guilty of so if that makes you feel good then let's do it, adult diaper on standby

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

being traumatized is not an excuse for being an idiot retard who never seeks professional help

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Ekster posted:

being traumatized is not an excuse for being an idiot retard who never seeks professional help

It is in today's gynocracy.

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...

Ekster posted:

turns out trauma can turn you into a loving idiot retard, who knew

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

NurhacisUrn posted:

It is in today's gynocracy.

vagist dickhatership*

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Quickscope420dad posted:

vagist dickhatership*

That needs to be a username.

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
haha real talk tho lets get real here. The time for jokes in this thread is over and we need to have an earnest discussion about feminism.

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...

Cool Blue Reason posted:

haha real talk tho lets get real here. The time for jokes in this thread is over and we need to have an earnest discussion about feminism.

no i think we can still a few more pages of racial slurs

GentlemanBrofro
Mar 9, 2011

by Lowtax

Cool Blue Reason posted:

i dont know much about this feminism thing but there's like this dude thunderf00t who says its not good and told me to shell out like 50$ or else he'll stop making really good videos

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

GentlemanBrofro posted:

i dont know much about this feminism thing but there's like this dude thunderf00t who says its not good and told me to shell out like 50$ or else he'll stop making really good videos

i think you should give me the money instead

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Cool Blue Reason posted:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Shut up bitch duck.

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

hey lois I farted *quack*

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Whoa whoa whoa whoa....

Bitch duck this is not my quackman glass.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Ekster posted:

also women are just as lovely as men in their own special way hth

Do you mean literally "lovely"? Because I hear women poop out of their elbows.

Confirm/Deny?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Do you mean literally "lovely"? Because I hear women poop out of their elbows.

Confirm/Deny?

they got a special hole in their belly button as all those pictures of the girls in bikini's with poo poo bags will prove.

sesame_samuel_
Dec 24, 2012

Pork Pro

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Do you mean literally "lovely"? Because I hear women poop
They don't poop silly

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Demon of the East posted:

They don't poop silly

Man, thank god for that! I've been getting mad rutty with elbows lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Trixie Hardcore posted:

if only ur step dad had access to ecstasy he could have cured his ptsd

u failed PTSD dad

• Locked thread