Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Are you in or are you out?
Game: Rain Shadow
System: Monsterhearts
Players: 5
Format: PbP, irc or pms encouraged
Description: Try to survive in an elite school whose administrators see you as little more a wallet, hood ornament, or talisman of diversity.

slydingdoor fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Nov 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Game: Welcome to Salvation
Players: 6
Format: PBP
Description: Living as a Monster-teen in Salvation, USA (If only someone could save you from this shithole)

GodFish fucked around with this message at 11:34 on Dec 4, 2014

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Game: Black Crusade: The Longest War
System: Black Crusade
Players: Looking for 3-5
Description: Recruiting to replace players that fell out.

QuantumNinja
Mar 8, 2013

Trust me.
I pretend to be a ninja.
Thread: [Numenera] Moon's Tempest
System: Numenera
Players: 3-5 1-2
Description: We've lost a few players since the start, and I spent a while not posting, but I asked the other players and we're going to give this one last shot. I'm looking for some replacements in adventures across Numenera's frozen desert to a long-forgotten ship that will be turned into a settlement. Check out old ice caverns, fight bandits, and play with long-forgotten hardware.

QuantumNinja
Mar 8, 2013

Trust me.
I pretend to be a ninja.
Game: Don't Mess With Texas
System: Shadowrun 5E
Format: PbP
Players: 4-6
Description: I am in need of a new wheelman or rigger with the departure of Atlatl.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Game: The Spryax Campaign
System: Battlefleet Gothic
Format: PbEM for campaign turns, VASSAL otherwise
Players: ???
Description: Do you like spaceships? I like spaceships.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
Game:Dreadball Vassal League
System: Dreadball (tabletop game)
Format: Weekly vassal games
Players: As many as we can get!
Description: A hyper-violent sports game using aliens - can you lead your team to victory? The games will be played using vassal, allowing us to face off against each other and see who is the best goon coach! No prior experience needed!

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

"It's a non-speaking role"
Game: Hub City
System: None (Free-form sandbox)
Players: Infinite!
Description: A newly formed mini city-state that's a meeting place of the races nearly a century after a major war. As with any large gathering of people there may be conflict, and perhaps the wounds of the war are not so easily forgotten. This is a sort of fantasy version of The Citadel from Mass Effect, with humans, cat-people, lizard-folk and whatever races you want to be!

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 11:55 on Dec 1, 2014

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Game: Way of the Wicked
System: 13th Age
Format: Roll20 (bimonthly, Saturdays at 8 EST, text and maps only)
Players 4-5
Description: Adventure path for evil characters. Start out as prisoners awaiting execution and rise to become an iron-fisted tyrant.

Adventures originally written for Pathfinder, but I've reworked for 13A. New players welcome. Please be mature enough to play an evil character without just running amok.

Looking for one more player to replace a dropout. Current party: half-orc druid, gearforged wizard, human necromancer/commander, wood elf ranger. We're about halfway through the first adventure. Next session: this Saturday the 6th at 8 pm.

Slot filled. Thanks!

Selachian fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Dec 5, 2014

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Game: [Clash of Cultures] Quick, Everyone Gank Isabella
System: Board Game
Players: 4
Description: If you like light, easy-to-pick-up civilization board games - or even if you just like Civ 5 - then you'll probably like Clash of Cultures. While most of the rules are relatively simple, the tech-tree has some neat tricks to find and abuse in your quest to become the best Civ around, be it through expansion, science, or war.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Game: Wraith-Like Squadron
System: Fantasy Flight Games' Star Wars RPG: Age of Rebellion
Decription: Hybrid commando/pilot group in the vein of the venerable Wraith Squadron, taking out the Imperial remnants, independent warlords, pirate bands, and all other threats to the New Republic
Deadline: Friday, December 12th

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Game: Second Line, Second Shift
Players: 4-5
Format: PBP, OOC IRC strongly encouraged.
Description: What's worse than high school angst? High school angst while rebuilding your life after a hurricane blew everything you knew away!

Capfalcon fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Dec 9, 2014

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Game: The (Space) First Crusade
System: Only War
Description: Crusading paladins arrive at a grinding, stalemated war where they were not asked to be, without asking anyone permission to do their thing. Hijinks ensue. Hijinks with flamethrowers.

E: Picks made, game begun. Thanks to everyone who applied!

Night10194 fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Dec 19, 2014

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Game: [The One Ring] Lord of the Rings Fanfiction: Please no Mary Sues
System: The One Ring
Players: 4-5 players
Description: This game will focus on playing through an alternate version of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. The general idea is that Bilbo did not hold on to the ring and tried to get rid of it. It was later rediscovered and brought to Rivendall where a new fellowship was formed. A fellowship you will be playing as.

Yes, this is practically Lord of the Rings self-insert fan-fiction, but, hey, I'm thinking it will be pretty fun.

Covok fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Aug 14, 2016

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

Game: We're a Corellian Band
System: Star Wars: Edge of the Empire
Players: 6-8
Description: The PCs are a band and their roadies/techs/manager/muscle from Corellia setting out on their first annual intergalactic tour of the Outer Rim. They own all their stage gear and instruments, a lovely spaceship, and almost all the liquor a touring band can drink. There might be a slight run-in with the Alliance. Hilarity will ensue.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
Game: Through the Mirkwood to Radagast's House We Go
System: The One Ring
Description: Smaug's dead, there's a king under the mountain and in Dale, and Men, Dwarves, Hobbits, and Elves seem to be able to finally sit back and relax. But things are never that easy. There's still orcs, wargs, and evil Men all around... and some say a more sinister evil still holds sway in the lands around the Mirkwood. Come form a company of would-be heroes against Shadow, trying to make the world (or at least your part of it) a safer place. Newbies welcome, I'm happy to teach the system as we go along.

inklesspen
Oct 17, 2007

Here I am coming, with the good news of me, and you hate it. You can think only of the bell and how much I have it, and you are never the goose. I will run around with my bell as much as I want and you will make despair.
Buglord
Game: Autumn in Hitotsuna Town
System: Golden Sky Stories
Players: 3-5
Description: Animals with a bit of magical power have heartwarming adventures in a rural Japanese town.

inklesspen fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Dec 18, 2014

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
Game: The Lord of the Tower [CYOA] - Like Wacky Races, but with a tower.
System: Wingin' it.
Format: CYOA
Players: 3 slots left for Fifth Wave
Description: A mysterious tower full of treasure burst out of the ground a year or so ago, and a whole town has sprung up around it to watch heroes try to get to the top. Aiming for a casual, playful roguelike style - expect unfair deaths and rerolls and lots of player influence on the world inside the tower. Even when people die, the tower gradually unlocks its secrets, so even though they're playing as separate characters the whole thread is working together to get to the top.

Currently on our fifth wave of people... sorta. Some of the waves have caught up to eachother, and some have split off. At this point between people dying or otherwise fleeing the tower, we've lost 11 characters. The interior mechanisms of the tower are breaking down as people destroy them, making the lives of subsequent characters (usually) much easier. Joining in this wave gives you a decent bonus to all rolls since you'll be going through floors that other characters have already passed through. It's rules-light and friendly (except for the constant threat of death)! Most likely open until the 18th.

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Dec 16, 2014

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
Game: The Simulation Game
System: Random, Goon Made Tables.
Format: Kinda a CYOA
Players: None. A properly simulated world has no need of players.
Description: I shall be played by rolling on random tables. And by random I mean "made up by a bunch of goons!" - I shall try and weave a story by rolling on whatever tables get made. Most likely as they are being edited while I type the post!

Come join the most Grognardy Game around! Maybe it'll even be fun!

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Game: Red Mars
System: Eclipse Phase
Players: At least 3
Description: You're delivering the Genesis Device to allies of a martian independence movement. It's like Red Faction but with more octopuses.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
Game: Eldritch Horror: Regret nothing, until it is too late.
System: Eldritch Horror + Forsaken Lore expansion
Format: Play by Post.
Players: 8
Description: Eldritch Horror is a board game where a group of investigators travel the world to stop the Ancient One from awakening and destroying everything. Play is co-operative, so I won't need to give any of you secret information. The game doesn't need a GM, so I'll be watching and giving basic advice as needed so any new players are more than welcome to join in too!

walruscat
Apr 27, 2013

Game: Monsterhearts: Digital Twilight
Players: All set.
Description: A game of teenage monster drama set in a megacorp arcology in Detroit the dystopian future.

walruscat fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Dec 23, 2014

saberwulf
Mar 3, 2009

Pipe rifles and snack cakes.
Game: Making it Big In Zeika Shan
System: Atomic Robo
Description: A billion years have left the world littered in the strange technology of civilizations past, and it's up to you to tear them out of the ground and people's houses and sell them for big bucks. Warning, cyphers may contain horrible transdimesional demon gods and or betamax tapes.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
Game: Psykergame Redux
System: Black Crusade
Players: Up to 6
Description: Be a space wizard who can't control your powers and everyone hates.

MaliciousOnion fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Jan 3, 2015

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Game: Warpwolves Ripped My Flesh
System: Iron Kingdoms RPG
Format: PbP/Skype-Text OOC
Description: Vaguely Victorian colonialism in 1950s pulp fiction style. Fight evil natives and foreigners, run away from implausibly aggressive wildlife, explore historically inaccurate ruins, smoke and drink heavily.

fool of sound fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Dec 26, 2014

sentrygun
Dec 29, 2009

i say~
hey start:nya-sh
Game: The Zodiac Braves
System: OVA
Players: 4~5
Description: Ivalice is threatened by a group of rogue knights who intend to plunge the world into chaos, rebelling against the law of the Judges. Become one of the new Zodiac Braves and repel this threat from the land. Be a bunch of Final Fantasy characters without technically being Warriors of Light for once and try not to die in the middle of a jagd.

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
Game: Monsterhearts: Mad Prep
Description: No fancy gimmicks or settings, just come and be teenage monsters in a boarding/prep school!

saberwulf
Mar 3, 2009

Pipe rifles and snack cakes.
Game: JAILBREAK
System: Unknown Armies
Players: 9
Description: Come play the most infamous UA scenario, and experience the fun that is a hostage situation laced with horrible secrets.

P.d0t
Dec 27, 2007
I released my finger from the trigger, and then it was over...
Game: [Playtest] The Next Project
System: The Next Project (Homebrew)
Format: PbP or maybe IRC
Players: 3+
Description: Forums-poster P.d0t created another D&D-ish heartbreaker. This time with 100% real fluff!

P.d0t fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Dec 30, 2014

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Game: [D&D 5E] The Colossus
System: D&D 5E
Description: Romp around the ruins of an abandoned war machine in search of adventure, fame and riches! A short dungeon dive.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Game: Monsterhearts: Here is the House
Description: A group of teenage monsters are adopted by a mysterious, absent billionaire. Get your heart broken, get in trouble, get a life!

El Spamo
Aug 21, 2003

Fuss and misery
Game: GURPS: Hyborian Heroes!
System: GURPS Dungeon Fantasy
Players: 4-6ish
Description: Hack, slash, and barbarian your way across the wilderness of Hyperborea! Also included: dungeons, monsters, treasure.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
Game: Methwatch: Calixian Connection
System: Only War
Description: Blow up alien space cops and knock over a space bank as you sling space drugs all over an alien world.

I am Communist
Apr 19, 2002

I can show you what endless looks like
I can show you a single infinite thing
I can let you taste the sweet and sour of forever
Unending. Eternal. Inevitable
Taste my darkness
Climb into my abyss
Fall into me. Into my eyes
Look at them. Depths unfathomable
Pain immeasurable
A cruel promise fulfilled
Game: Apprentice: Adventures in Magic, Might, and Mastery
System: Homebrew
Description: In the aftermath of a thwarted apocalypse in a world of super science and sorcery, you are apprenticed to the sage that helped save the world. But not all is as it seems in the world at large...

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

"That’s cheating! You know the rules: once you sacrifice something here, you don’t get it back!"

Game: Blood and Lightning
System: 13th Age
Players: 3-5
Description: There's a magical tower. Something bad is going to happen to it unless you stop it. Blood and Lightning is the free adventure included in the core rule book so shy away from reading it unless you want to have an idea of what is coming. Newbies very welcome.

Kellsterik
Mar 30, 2012
Game: Progenitor: Woodstock
System: Wild Talents
Description: Average joes turned superheroes try to keep Woodstock from turning into a bad trip on a massive scale in this scenario for the fantastic Progenitor setting.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Due to technical difficulties, Zeitgeist 4e needs a new striker.

Really Pants posted:

Game: ZEITGEIST: The Gears of Revolution (Game thread)
System: D&D 4e
Type: PbP
Description: Fantasy Secret Service with steamships, guns, global conspiracies, and goony French tieflings.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Game: The Killers' Crown
System: D&D 4e (custom setting, future)
Type: PBP
Players: 5
Description: If you ever wanted to be a gladiator slash reality TV star in a controversial but insanely popular bloodsport in a near-utopian future, you have pretty specific fantasies but also this game's for you!

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Game: Miamia: Hard Justice
System: Dungeon World (1980's/1990's Action Movie Reskin)
Type: Roll20/IRC
Description: It is the year Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Eight, and the streets of Miamia are hell. Recruited by the MSPD, working outside the law, you will bring redemption or ruination to this long-suffering city. Kind of like Shadowrun, but with a cheesy theatrical aesthetic instead of cyber-punk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinite Oregano
Dec 31, 2007

I'm going to make my friends eat infinite oregano and they'll have to do it because the recipe says so!
Game: [Dungeon World] Home? What is home?
System: Dungeon World
Description: You were prisoners or guards aboard a void ship sailing the stars for a new 'home' in a magical tech space fantasy setting. But best laid plans don't go that well...

Infinite Oregano fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Jan 7, 2015