Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
kids a little light in the loafers? send 'em to a christian camp in the dominican republic to fix 'em. seems like a great idea

http://www.kidnappedforchrist.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

is this the thing where your parents hire paramilitary jesus lovers to break into your room in the middle of the night and violently abduct you because you touched dongs with your cousin?

e: yes it is. god bless america :patriot:

Morzhovyye fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Aug 2, 2014

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
YOU WILL LOVE JESUS IN THIS HOUSE OR I WILL BEAT THE poo poo OUT OF YOU!

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

Odobenidae posted:

is this the thing where your parents hire paramilitary jesus lovers to break into your room in the middle of the night and violently abduct you because you touched dongs with your cousin?

e: yes it is. god bless america :patriot:

there kids are gay, can you imagine the shame?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

there is no god but Allah, and Mohammad is his last prophet

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
and I thought Scared Straight was bad

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

THS posted:

there is no god but Allah, and Mohammad is his last prophet

your gay, was there a camp? was it in some 3rd world shithole?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

sluggo is mad posted:

your gay, was there a camp? was it in some 3rd world shithole?

lutheran

Tiocfaidh Yar Ma
Dec 5, 2012

Surprising Adventures!

THS posted:

lutheran

camp..?

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

why have all attempts to fix gays failed?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

sluggo is mad posted:

because gays are awesome

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

sluggo is mad posted:

Gay is an unstoppable force

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

heil muma pădurii

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

lonesomedwarf posted:

heil muma pădurii

what does that have to do with this?

Gone Fission
Apr 7, 2007

We're here to make coffee metal. We're here to make everything metal.
snorting lots of jenkem is the only cure

I hear it makes you forget that dicks ever existed

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
vote for gay texas republicans

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

lonesomedwarf posted:

heil muma pădurii

thats an odd reference, discuss

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i just tapped into my cultural heritage for an alternative to hail satan

i'd like to have made some reason up but im not very smart or educated sorry

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
hail hetero satan

PodunkWolf
Dec 1, 2002

La puedro Madre (that mneants your fat whore mother)

PodunkWolf
Dec 1, 2002

Let's gently caress your fat whote mother. But not Ozma, because ehs'es neither a whore nor a mother. But I still want to squeeze em

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

sluggo is mad posted:

false fag operation

PodunkWolf
Dec 1, 2002

Quickscope420dad posted:

false fag operation

PodunkWolf
Dec 1, 2002

real quotable joke there bruv

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

it's pretty cool that someone's out there making sure your kids aren't gonna go to h**k

PodunkWolf
Dec 1, 2002

Rad Tad posted:

it's pretty cool that someone's out there making sure your kids aren't gonna go to h**k

I'm a Chriastina.

PodunkWolf
Dec 1, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y

1 like 1 Isrealy Banker.

becrumbac
Apr 25, 2012

Quickscope420dad posted:

false fag operation

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...

Quickscope420dad posted:

false fag operation

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
Hey when he came back he started boning chicks so you know whatever works.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Quickscope420dad posted:

false fag operation

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

PodunkWolf posted:

Let's gently caress your fat whote mother. But not Ozma, because ehs'es neither a whore nor a mother. But I still want to squeeze em

same

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
someone post that shitthatdidnthappen.txt where the kid kills his gay jesus camp guards and escapes because a voice told him to

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Not gay.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Has anyone even tried having a convincing looking vision where Jesus tells them it's okay to huff dongs or whatever? I mean, Jesus telling you something is okay to do is pretty unimpeachable.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXc1_M2ZWbU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Kidnappede for cocks

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Rapman the Cook posted:

Kidnappede for cocks

sign me up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

quote:

I hate those prisons. I truly hate them. I'm really sorry you had to go through what I went... I guess I'll share my story, and hopefuly I'll make some people realize that these camps are... more than evil.
As a kid I really denied any form of authority. I often harrased teachers, and the idea of a great man in the sky ruling over me was not only ridicoulous to me, but also hazardous... I came out to my (extremist) parents at the age of 14. They cried, threatened me, did everything they could to turn me back into a robot...
About 1 month after I came out, 3 men came into my house at night, and told me to stay quiet and walk with them. I tought it was a kidnapping, as most people who experience this...
I walked into the van, and they explained themselelves. I was shocked and filled with hate, but I knew I shouldn't do anything, the van was small and I couldn't defend myself.
My first day at that prison was horrible... everything I did was supervised, and also controlled. The only time I got some "privacy" was at night, 10 o'clock. After 1 week I just couldn't take the authority, and I was put in isolation. Two months. Two. ****ing. Months.
After the first month I began hearing voices in my head, and after another week, the voices formed into a big, strong voice... I only had one conversation with it.
Voice : "Escape."
Me : "How?"
Voice : "Strong. Then Kill."
After the last sentence I never heard it again. But it was enough. I knew my goal. At the time I had about 100 lbs... I was skinny, I didn't have force... I was helpless.
Every time I got out of isolation, I said "**** God.". All I did in isolation was exercise. I was so full of hate I didn't care about time... In there there was no natural light, just a little crack... I had no clock, so I would just look at the crack while exercising.. Everytime light started to get through the crack, meaning it was day, it was a great achievment. I felt.. great. Small things where all I had, so it was incredible... I exercised in there for 8 months... breaks of 20 minutes, exercises for 1 and a half. And repeat. Repeat. Repeat...
After 8 months, I finnaly got out... everyone was so surprised I didn't shout "**** God.".
For about 4 days I was heavily looked at by all the guards... that was the day I began the brainwashing. They thought the isolation broke me down. It only made me stronger.
Everytime I entered the brainwashing room I would see a broken window. The room was on the first floor, so I could get out without too much damage. But I was... nowhere. Nowhere meaning a forest. I could run, of course, but how long would the forest last? I didn't know. Forest was freedom. Freedom is good. So I got to get in the forest.
One day, instead of the 5 athletic guys that went with me to the room, there were only 2 janitors. I was so surprised... yet calm. I knew that was my day.
As I was approaching the window, I felt some adrenaline going up my spine...
I quickly headlocked one guy while kicking the other with one foot, and managed to pull a neck break on the headlocked guy.. I got ready, then jumped off the window. I fell, rolled, and managed to don't get hurt bad... I was running, running, running... I could hear some sounds, but I was so thrilled I didn't pay attention.. after about 4km running I finnaly stopped. I could feel freedom. It was... beautiful.
I heard a "****! Watch how you're driving, man!". My instinct moved me, and I approaced a yellow car...
"Please.. just.. let me come."
The guy looked at me surprised, then told me to get in. After about half an hour, when I recovered, he asked me my story, but I was still afraid. What if he would get me to the cops? What if he was one of them? I didn't know. I just said "No time to explain. Where are you going?". He said Florida.
I arrived in Florida at the age of 15. I'm 19 now, and I never spoke with my parents again, and will never do it. I truly hate them.
But the experience made me realize how important free will is. .. aaaaand I grew ****ing awesome muscles.
Thanks for reading so far ! I means a lot to me that I can share my story... it hurts even now, after 4 years.
TL;DR : It took me 1 year to escape but, it takes you only 5 minutes to read.
EDIT : Thanks for all your support guys! It's been 4 years since I escaped, so I had plenty of time to rebuild my life, and to find a job. I work right now as a Pentester, Programmer and a skater, which is more than I could have achieved while I was with my parents
Anyone here gonna share his story? I figured out we could make a little book out of them, and if we would really sue those prisons, every story counts!

• Locked thread