Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.

Mr. Highway posted:

I imagine zombie attacks are among accountants' top escape fantasy.

Also, I guess whatever caused a zombie's head to become brittle also gave enhanced their hearing to be attracted by the search rustling of a bag. Maybe it's a tradeoff deal.

As a real-life accountant I can attest to that. I'd bludgeon any one of you with an axe handle to get away from yet another budget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

Colander Crotch posted:

Skippy, as a fellow real life accountant, I have to say that I can't describe the rage I suddenly felt when you mentioned offhand a bank reconciliation not balancing.

Thank yr lucky stars I didn't mention a cash flow statement then or I'd fear for the safety of anyone around you.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

I reckon you should go out for a rip, blaring through a residential area with your highbeams on and leaning on the horn. Bonus points if you can yell anti-undead slurs out the window.

Edit: Also is there a hospital, graveyard, morgue, or Municipal Corpse Pile you can go rooting around in? We need to prove Max Brooks and conventional horror movie wisdom wrong.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

Hotwire posted:

Skoolmunkee may seem a happy-go-lucky zombie killer, but that's all a ruse.

FIVE SECONDS AFTER I WALK OUT THE GATE:

When there is no more room in Hell, the Goons will walk the earth and get into dumb fights

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

Augh why all the obsession with fighting zombies! This book is like 10000 ways to kill a walker as though that's the only way to survive.

This is why I'm sooooo fuckin sick of zombie fiction. It's always about YEAH WE'RE GONNA FIGHT BACK. I guess because it's nerd power fantasy 101- given the right motivation I'm gonna be the biggest badass who ever lived and I'm gonna kill a thousand zeds.

It's just so mind-searingly boring I can't stand it. Nerd w/ katana fighting zombies is such a tedious trope I wish it would go to the hell reserved for hacky writers.

And that is my rant.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

skoolmunkee posted:

Just for that if I find a wakizashi I'm gonna give it to Ed and make a whole episode about an accountant's zombie killing ninja adventures. And then I'm gonna make you commentate on it.

Ah god I hope I find a wakizashi

Me too, so I can jump on it rear end-first

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

Companion comic series: The Adventures of Omar Coronado

That guy is everywhere, always in trouble. What is he looking for? What is his story? Why does he keep getting into pickle after pickle?

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

AKA Skippy laughs like he's been doin whip-its.

Sorry if it's annoying but there is some quality comedy up in this ep.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

He's basically the Captain Toad of this game.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

Eughhhhhhhh that's a hell of a way to introduce the end of episode bumper

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

Aw crap, I just realized I missed a chance to call Ed "Ryu Hayadoucha"

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

Shei-kun posted:

This game wants us to have a Maya.

Every time we lose one, two more appear.

She's like a hydra or something.

OR MAYBE THE TWO HALVES REGENERATE INTO THEIR OWN MAYAS.

So what you're saying is she's actually undergoing Maya-tosis, then?

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

Nuckelavee posted:

So uh, Skippy kind of turned into the Count towards the end there. Six! Six Caballos!

It was one of those things where it's like "Skoobean there's no way you can fit that many marshmallows into your mouth at once" and then next thing you know you're vomiting behind a dumpster, your faith in God and Man crushed to ashes.

Hotwire posted:

I fully expected to hear the sound of a microphone being knocked off the desk, stamping feet and then a slamming door as the Caballos piled up.

Also please don't punch me in the mouth, Skippy.

Oh heck I can't stay mad at you, buddy! Disappointed, sure. But not mad.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

AltaBrown posted:

You know, Skoolmunkee did fantastic work getting 7 Caballos in the court house, but I feel like she didn't really optimize her spacing.

Anyone want to try for 9?

Yo first person to post a video in this thread breaking Skoobean's Caballo record will win a forum upgrade of their choice.

edit: After conferring with our lovely host, this may even include a badass hand drawn forum avatar!

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

Flesnolk posted:

There a deadline for this? I still might like to take a shot.

Do it, man. stuff the courthouse. BRING ME FIRE.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

Woah this plot is thickening faster than a well-turned bisque. I can't wait to see what happens next.

It's like Fright Club and Ed's got his own Omar Durden.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

Oh god it's even worse when I expand the thumbnail. All that glistening grease.

Bud I want a trip report on your bowel movement following that monstrosity.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

Yoake you're a goddamn genius

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

Suspect Bucket posted:

I'm still sad about episode 18.

We're all feeling the 'stang of loss.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

AltaBrown posted:

So, is it ever explained why the reservoir was filled with bodies, or is it just assumed that the chlichonga dog I dropped poisoned the water supply, and killed all the swimmers?

"Boss says we gotta bury all these dead bodies by quitting time or we're fired!"
"/Shrug We're union. Get the backhoe."

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

I knew that squatch was trouble!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

THEY ARE REPTILES AND DO NOT NURSE THEIR YOUNG THERE IS NO REASON FOR A NINJA TURTLE TO HAVE TITS.

• Locked thread