Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
ive teared up once or twice but I dont remember the game and it was due to the story

I think one was on PS2 which is kind of weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The first time I played pikmin I didn't know they couldn't swim because Olimar could go through water, accidentally drown about 50 of them. I still hear their screams sometimes

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

And the O's are little crosshairs because it knows you're planning a sadbrains rampage

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

And the O's are little crosshairs because it knows you're planning a sadbrains rampage

Its actually because the development studio is full of Stormfront posters

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Knight posted:

I've never felt an emotion in my life and it makes me angry

play skyrim and it is easy to experience emotions like calm and fury

Mazzagatti2Hotty
Jan 23, 2012

JON JONES APOLOGIST #3
I cried at the end of Tell-Tale Games' The Walking Dead and teared up a bit over To The Moon. Both of these events have led me to finally seek treatment for my crippling autism.

Tigern
Sep 6, 2012

possibly tiger
Grimey Drawer
When Kingdom Hearts came out I cried because I couldn't finish it, and Sora would never see his friends again.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Tigern posted:

When Kingdom Hearts came out I cried because I couldn't finish it, and Sora would never see his friends again.

The Riku fight?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

play skyrim and it is easy to experience emotions like calm and fury

I felt bad in skyrim when the one blacksmith I liked I accidentally killed trying to rescue him when he was kidnapped.

Then his apprentice brings it up every time I go back. I never have the option to say it was an accident

Tigern
Sep 6, 2012

possibly tiger
Grimey Drawer

EmmyOk posted:

The Riku fight?

I never made it that far. Stuck in the labirynth castle. It was hard for a kid who couldn't understand English.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

That must have been incredibly difficult. I failed to get past Victory road for weeks in Pokemon red/blue because I didn't know there was another area you could go to in it. I cried internally.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
* a 4X game where you build clams to make them pay
* a puzzle game where you chop up drug laws while stranded on an island
* a god game where you tickle internet memes (it gets weirder)
* a french game where you defeat hot boys as the legends foretold
* a war game where you startle wizard kings and buy extra content with real money

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
At the end of "Gone Home"

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Man that ending was sad. Sure they're friends again but they'll never remember their rad adventure and I don't see any sign of Lily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69bWVLu4sQU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXl2L_1jgZk

The music was so good too.

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Aug 9, 2014

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i cried during caverns2cosmos civ 4 because i played it all up for like 30 hours and endured the long load times between turns but then there was a world war and it started to take about 5 minutes between turns and i just couldn't handle it anymore and i was just about to get the cyberpunk thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

landy.
Jan 20, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

At the end of "Gone Home"

• Locked thread