Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WendyO
Dec 2, 2007
I thought the plot was awful, probably part of that whole development hell process the game went through. Closest thing to noir than anything else I've seen trying to use that genre, but constantly jerking the plot around.

The interrogation angle was kind of interesting but shot itself in the foot. And I think there'd be an easy fix to it as well, if you could have a couple of 'bait' questions like in a real interrogation. Some handy things you can ask about and press people on where the answer doesn't matter as much as the reactions, rather than it always being an all-or-nothing that hinges heavily on whether you've read the writer's mind or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WendyO
Dec 2, 2007
M by Fritz Lang for some good-old german expressionism.

Vertigo, by Alfred Hitchcock. Or to make it quicker you could watch the 'Last Cup of Sorrow' music video.

• Locked thread