Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

WHAT A GOOD DOG posted:

the best young adult novel is 50 shades of grey because it enticed my ex girlfriend to want to do butt stuff which was pretty sweet i guess

but then a couple weeks later i started subconsciously associating the food she eats with how gross it was gonna be the next time i have to jam some loving thing in her rear end in a top hat. like, if your significant other has to become closely intimated with your rear end in a top hat, why dont you be a bro and start eating less cheese or something gently caress

god i hate so many things right now

50 shades of grey isn't a young adult novel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

this movie suffers from a lack of a cute female lead like mandy moore in a walk to remember

i hear theres a sex scene involving oxygen tanks but this is otherwise the most boring film ive attempted to watch in a while. i just passed the charli xcx song, does it get better??

All your threads are poo poo.

Go to Gaza and get nuked.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Just watched Divergent on the recommendation of this thread and it started really good but sadly turned into a steaming pile of wank, basically if you liked the Twilight saga and the Hunger Games and were on the lookout for the next series aimed at teenage girls then this is the thing for you.

e: p.s. whoever just bought me my new avatar which i noticed just five seconds ago when i posted this is amazing i loving love you

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
so how does sex with oxygen tanks work?

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

so how does sex with oxygen tanks work?

ask your grandmom

zing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
i was at a theater to see edge of tomorrow w/some friends but the sign announcing the starting time said it was sold out (though it wasn't) so we thought fast and bought tickets for fault in our stars instead and then snuck into edge of tomorrow. welp that's my fault in our stars story i hoped u liked it

• Locked thread