Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Unguided posted:

The existence of Cotton disproves this. On that subject, if Hank Hill gets his looks from his mom, then why does Cotton's Japanese son look like Hank?
Cotton has a preference for women with big heads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
my favorite part of koth was realizing that cotton is even more of a liar than the show outright says. there's a picture in the background of a scene at some point that shows him coming back from the war standing up and with his legs fully intact

coupled with the few episodes where its revealed that he wasnt actually in areas where combat happened during the war it makes him look like a huge shitheel and his whole family knows he's bullshitting but says nothing because he's a psychotic and depressed old man who would probably murder them for calling him on it

Cursed Lumberjack fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Sep 1, 2014

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

cotton hates hank cause he's a pussy rear end bitch. bobby does what he likes and gets that grandpa money.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
Bobby looks like Bill: "The two rutted like a pair of pigs, sweating and grunting and seemingly struggling against one another's selfish passions. When he was finished and had filled her with his pathetic seed, Bill rolled over onto the cool concrete and let out a heavy sigh; Peggy wringed her hands and, suddenly burdened by the consequences of her actions, contemplated existence."

Hank looks nothing like his father, Cotton: Cotton is not Hank's father. Cotton is Bobby after Bobby inadvertently steps into a time machine that Dale builds in his garage (I have already alluded to this TEN THOUSAND TIMES).

Cotton travels back in time and tricks his "son", Hank, into raising Hank's "son", Bobby. From that very moment, Bill is filled with an everlasting sense of loss that he is unable to place. No longer ruining Bobby's life by raising him, he is crippled by depression and anxiety.

Hank has a Chinese Brother: Chinese Hank has a cadmium addiction and also builds robots. It's possible that he doesn't even "truly" exist.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Hanks half-brother is Japanese you goddamn philistine.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I KICKA YOU rear end

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Who What Now posted:

Hanks half-brother is Japanese you goddamn philistine.

Then why did they travel to Tokyo?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

my favorite part of koth was realizing that cotton is even more of a liar than the show outright says. there's a picture in the background of a scene at some point that shows him coming back from the war standing up and with his legs fully intact

coupled with the few episodes where its revealed that he wasnt actually in areas where combat happened during the war it makes him look like a huge shitheel and his whole family knows he's bullshitting but says nothing because he's a psychotic and depressed old man who would probably murder them for calling him on it

You take that back. Cotton Hill is a goddamn hero who killed fiddy men.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Your mother is so ugly, it affects her self esteem.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Father Wendigo posted:

People loving love Dale and he's essentially Peggy with the numbers filed off, so yeah.
What does this mean? Is it because dale doesn't have any sort of serial number (social security number)?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Cuck of the Hill

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Gaunab posted:

You take that back. Cotton Hill is a goddamn hero who killed fiddy men.

He also had four rusty bullets in his back and multiple medals, so he at the least saw some combat. During which time he killed fiddy men.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

KoRMaK posted:

What does this mean? Is it because dale doesn't have any sort of serial number (social security number)?

I imagine Dale actually has several SSNs

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

KoRMaK posted:

It's some kind of gun analogy I think.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

lol

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Godamnit

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Imagine KoTH with "Hunk Hell" as the head of household, his wife "Piggy Hell", and son "Booby Hell". Wouldn't that be wild? And grandpa "Cuttin' Hell", and cousin "Looseass Hell".

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Imagine KoTH with "Hunk Hell" as the head of household, his wife "Piggy Hell", and son "Booby Hell". Wouldn't that be wild? And grandpa "Cuttin' Hell", and cousin "Looseass Hell".

Kale Dribble.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

No thanks

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Kong of the Hill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was