Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

swampland posted:

He's also fatter and balder than he is in real life when he tells the story :(

i figured it was a shaved head, like dream-bill is confident enough to own his baldness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

luann is a really good mechanic in the first few seasons, but gradually just becomes an idiot. a commentary on how high education fails women??

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

gnarlyhotep posted:

I like how Bill's full name is something like Bill Doodahdoodah Doubledecker Doetreieve and he's the descendant of plantation owners

William Fontaine Delateur Dautrieve, Sgt Barber

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

gnarlyhotep posted:

thanks tvtropes

if i'm guilty of anything, it's caring too much.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

spapeggy and meat balls

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

seems more likely bobby is cotton's son, given the resemblance/tension

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

gotdang it :stare:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

yesss

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

cotton hates hank cause he's a pussy rear end bitch. bobby does what he likes and gets that grandpa money.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I KICKA YOU rear end

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Cuck of the Hill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Kong of the Hill

• Locked thread