Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Tsinava posted:

peggy kidnapped a mexican child and took her across the border illegally.

you know peggy was just hoping a younger woman would make hank give her, her own joseph.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I thought it was implied in the last episode that dale knew he had been getting cuckolded the whole time and liked it

yes because he got to do his own thing have an awesome son and not have to work at all.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Lonely Virgil posted:

yeah but cotton hated the poo poo outta peggy, as he should.

sounds like good reason for him to rape her.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Say Nothing posted:

I don't know about Bill, but everybody else had a go on Luanne.

Every.

Body.

Else.

becuase she was pitched to fox by mike judge as being the shows character to attract young men so she had to be in sexy "situations"

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
remember when cotton makes bobby sit on the block of ice and it doesn't faze him and he says "mom said i was built for the cold" is a foreshadowing of project walrus to prove bobby is bill's son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i kinda wish we could of seen hank squirm, by having bill marry luanne for a season.

• Locked thread